HOPE (3)

Mikey

The name was living in your head rent free.

You could not stop thinking about him.

It has been a week since your first encounter, all you had thought about had been him, his smile, his clouded eyes that held so much sorrow, his pale skin, his fingers that looked and felt so rough, his bitten nails.

He was carved into your mind, and it didn't help that you had yet to see him again.

You wanted to talk with him, befriend him.

It was innocent, no evil intent at all, simply curiosity, that's what you made yourself believe, you forced yourself to think of the good.

But you knew deep down that wasn't the case, and that you was secretly trying to replace Emma, but you couldn't believe that, you didn't want to acknowledge that.

Because it was horrible of you to do so.

Because you would be just using him.

But you couldn't help it, you was selfish.

You sighed as you picked up your phone and walked to your closet, grabbing a pink jacket you looked at, it was Emma's jacket, she had given it to you, you put it on and hugged it tight to your form.

Sighing again, you walked over to your door and down the stairs, ignoring the horrible taunts your family threw your way you successfully made it to the front door, opening it and left, making sure to close the door behind you.

You didn't want to start a new ruckus when you got back, so closing it was your only option.

You walked down the street, a soft melody making its way out of your mouth.

"Ch ch ch"

As you walked you heard an unfamiliar voice, turning your head you tried searching for the owner of it.

"Oh come on ch ch" a boy said as he was looking at something, he was bent over, moving his fingers in weird ways.

You recognised the boy, you had seen him at the park a few times, he lived in the apartment building not too far from your own house.

You had never talked to him though, he was always with this long haired guy who lived in the same building as him, you never talked to the other guy either.

Turning your head around you carried on walking.

"please, please come"

You could still hear the guy in the distance as you walked.

You arrived at your destination, the shop, walking inside you made your way over to the drinks area.

Finding the one you want you went to grab it, but your fingers couldn't reach.

"Here" a pale hand grabbed it for you, turning your head to see the owner of the hand you thanked the guy.

It was the long haired guy, the one who was friends with the other guy, what a coincidence.

"No problem" he said as he walked away.

You put your drink on the counter and payed for your stuff, as you was about to walk out, you heard the long haired guy grumble about how he had no money.

Sighing you walked over to him, passing him a 200¥

"What's this for?" He asked as he looked at you, "for helping me get the drink I guess" before he could reply you walked away.

As you walked down the road, you heard a yell.

"HEY GURL"

turning around, you came face to face with the long haired guy, "is something wrong?" You asked, "yes there is" your eyes squinted at his reply.

"You never let me thank you"

Oh

Again

Those words, you heard them again!

Although this time you didn't get that happy feeling you did before.

"Oh, um it's okay I guess"

You turned around and carried on walking.

"So what's your name? Im Baji kaisuke" he smiled at you, "y/n l/n" you answered.

As you both carried on walking, 'Baji' kept talking and talking and talking and talking.

Before you new it you was back where you saw that other guy bent down.

"Cya y/n" Baji said as he walked over to his
friend.

His friend, was still bent down making weird noises, "HA, CHIFUYU I TOLD YOU THE CAT WOULDNT COME TO YOU" Baji said as 'Chifuyu' looked over to him.

"BAJISAN I TRIED OKAY!" Chifuyu replied as he sulked.

"Oh bye" you said as you walked away.

TBC

Chifuyu and Baji r gonna be ur besties