HOPE (17)

"Because you guys are my friends I'm going to tell you this, I found out kisaki is my biological twin brother, we also think he is the one that murdered Emma" you sighed after you spoke.

Souya's eyes widened in shock, his earlier anger from smiley pushing you over momentarily replaced by disbelief. Nahoya's mouth opened in surprise, his usual mean demeanor melting away. "Really? How did you find out?" Souya exclaimed, disbelief lacing his words.

"We are your friends, Y/n?" Nahoya added, a hint of amusement in his voice. Souya lightly smacked his twin brother on the head, a mix of frustration and affection evident on his face. "Of course she's our friend," Souya said, his anger returning in full force.

You took a deep breath, gathering your thoughts before continuing. "I overheard someone telling Kisaki he was my brother," you explained. "When I asked Kisaki about it, he didn't deny it. And about the Emma thing, ask Mikey about that."

Souya and Nahoya exchanged glances, concern etched on their faces. They nodded in understanding, silently acknowledging the weight of the situation.

"I'll tell you what, you may be twins but you're certainty not identical once's, that brother of yours is ugly, and I don't just mean kisaki, baji looks like Micheal Jackson" smiley laughed as angry hit him over the head again.

Souya clenched his fists, his anger directed towards Kisaki now. "We won't let him get away with this," he vowed, his voice filled with determination.

Nahoya's eyes narrowed, a glimmer of a plan forming in his mind. "We need to gather evidence, expose the truth," he suggested, his voice tinged with a newfound determination. "If Kisaki is guilty, we have to make sure justice is served."

You felt a surge of gratitude towards your friends. Their unwavering support and willingness to stand by your side gave you hope. "Thank you," you whispered, a mix of emotions welling up inside you. "I couldn't do this without you both."

Souya's stern expression softened, his blue hair falling forward as he reached out to gently pat your shoulder. "We're in this together," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "No matter what happens, we won't let you face this alone."

Nahoya smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We'll make sure Kisaki regrets ever crossing paths with us," he declared, his confidence infectious. "He won't know what hit him."

As I walked down the crowded street with Souya and Nahoya by my side, my mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. The tension from Kisaki's accusations still lingered, but there was also a newfound determination to seek the truth and clear my name.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone, causing me to stumble. Looking up, I saw Kazutora standing there, a sheepish look on his face. His black and blonde hair fell messily over his shoulders, partially obscuring his golden eyes.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for ignoring you the other day," Kazutora apologized, his voice genuine. "Chifuyu is sorry too. He'll apologize in his own time."

I blinked in surprise, not expecting an apology from Kazutora. It was a small gesture, but it meant a lot. Maybe there was hope for us after all.

"It's okay, Kazutora," I replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Thank you for apologizing."

Nahoya, who had been silent throughout the encounter, sighed heavily. "Alright, enough with the apologies. Let's focus on what's important, like finding evidence to clear your name, Y/n."

He was right. We needed to stay focused on the bigger picture and gather information that could lead to the truth. I nodded, grateful for Nahoya's reminder.

Just as we continued our way down the street, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out, noticing Mitsuya's name flashing on the screen. Frowning, I answered the call.

"Mitsuya, what's going on?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"Y/n, Draken has been released from the hospital," he said, his tone urgent. "We need to meet up. There's something important we need to discuss."

A mix of relief and worry flooded through me. Draken being released meant that he was recovering, but it also meant that our enemies were still out there, lurking in the shadows.

"Where should we meet?" I asked, my voice steady despite the unease swirling inside me.

Mitsuya gave me the address of a quiet café not far from where we were. As I hung up the phone, Souya glanced at me, his silver eyes filled with determination.

"We'll go with you, Y/n," he said, his voice filled with unwavering support.

Nahoya nodded, his usual scowl replaced with a hint of determination. "We won't let you face this alone."

A surge of gratitude washed over me, knowing that I had friends who were willing to stand by my side, no matter what.

TBC