HOPE SEASON 2 (5)

My eyes closed, I trust him completely as Mikey leads me somewhere, his hand holding mine securely. Feeling a mix of excitement and curiosity, I have no idea where he is taking me.

"Open your eyes," Mikey whispers, anticipation filling his voice.

As I slowly open my eyes, they adjust to the soft sunlight filtering through the leaves. Then it hits me. We're at Emma's grave. My heart skips a beat as emotions swell up inside me.

"Why are we here?" I ask, forcing a laugh to mask the tears threatening to spill.

Mikey smiles reassuringly, his unwavering gaze meeting mine as he kneels before me. My heart pounds as anticipation and hope swirl together.

"Y/n," he begins, vulnerability and determination in his voice. "I have loved you for as long as I can remember. Emma loved you deeply, but I believe I love you even more than she could have."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a ring that sparkles in the sunlight. "You bring light into my darkest days. I can't imagine life without you." He takes a shaky breath.

"After losing my mother and Emma, I never thought I'd let another woman into my life. But you changed that." Tears fill his eyes as he continues. "I hope you'll do me the honor of being my wife."

Tears stream down my face, overwhelming joy and love mixing together. I gently brush away a tear from Mikey's cheek, my voice trembling. "Yes! I would love to!" In this moment, I know I belong with him. Always.

Mikey's eyes shine with happiness as he slips the ring onto my finger. We sit by Emma's grave, feeling her spirit envelop us. The pain of the past is softened by the hope of our future together.

As we leave the cemetery hand-in-hand, I feel renewed purpose and determination. With Mikey by my side, we can face any challenge together.

AN

very short but I needed to get this bit done and out of the way! Ie been listening to cuff it by Beyoncé and I saw this video of this couple dancing to it on there wedding day, and I can't stop imaging it was me and Mikey 🤭!

So that's why they are getting married!!!!!

Just like I'm season 1 there was a villain! Season 2 is also going to have a villain, and it not who you think it is.