HOPE (9)

"What do you think?" Mitsuya questioned with smile.

"Looks good, I'll join" you smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going out know" mitsuya pattered your shoulder, "but it's school hours?"

"I'm skipping, I'm meeting draken" mitsuya smiled as he walked out of the room.

"Okay" you smiled back.

"Wow" turning your head, you looked at the familiar person.

"What are you doing here" he asked, his shoulders slightly clenched, showing off his tattoo that was placed just above, his eyes wide and gold, a smirk made its way to his lips.

"I go here" you smiled as he nodded his head, "it's crazy, isn't it?" He laughed as you tilted your head in confusion, "what's crazy?"

"That we go to the same school? I can look out for you know, yeah?" He grinned as you shook your head, "but your in the same year as mitsuya, this is probably the only time we will see eachother" you said, "but takemichi is in your year yeah? He can look after you. And his girlfriend" kazutora laughed as you tilted your head in confusion again.

"Who?"

"I'll introduce you to them know, takemichi is in our gang, he's under kaisukes devision"

"Oh hi kazutora" a unknown voice spoke as you and kazutora roamed the hallways.

"Oh, what a coincidence, y/n, this is takemichi, and the girl behind him is hinata, his girlfriend" kazutora smiled as he introduced you.

You recognised the girl, she was in your class.

"Oh, hi y/n, we've never spoke before, but I'm in your English and math class" hinata smiled as she walked over to you and gave you a hug, in return you hugged her back.

"I remember you" you smiled.

"Hi" takemichi greated you with a hand wave, you waved back.

"You're gonna be seeing her a lot, she's practically mine and keisukes sister know" kazutora grinned.

A knock could be heard at your front door, "y/n? Can you get that please?" Ryoko asked as she rubbed her delicate hands on soft soap, "okay" you smiled as you ran over to the front door of the apartment.

"Hallo? Oh hey fuyu?"

"I can't find peke j!" Chifuyu cried as Baji walked over to the door, "what do you mean?" Baji questioned.

"I. Can't. Find. Him!" Chifuyu yelled.

"I'll help you look fuyu!" You smiled, "me too, let's go" Baji hurriedly grabbed his keys and walked out of the door with you at his side. Locking it behind you both.

The three of you split up.

You had never met peke j before, but you knew what he looked like, Kei and fuyu and showed you.

Walking around for ages you stumbled on a beach.

Seeing the cat you have been searching for you ran over to the cobbled wall that separated sand and land.

"Draken?" You questioned as you saw the man in question sat next to peke j on the cobbled wall.

"Y/n?" Draken turned to you.

"Hey what's up?" He smiled, he felt guilty of accusing you, and he could feel the heavy tension.

"Oh I'm just looking for him" you smiled as you pointed to the black cat.

"Oh? Yeah he saw me here, must have decided to keep me company" draken laughed as you sat next to him, peke j, in between you both.

"Wanna walk along the beach?" Draken queued as you nodded.

Grabbing Chifuyus precious cat, you walked along the beach in piece, it fortunately and unexpectedly wasn't awkward at all, it was nice, and relaxing.

Deciding to walk back up to the road, you both hopped over the wall, with peke in your arms.

Walking across the road, you hummed in relaxation, feeling the sunsets rays hit your skin.

Turning around, you realized the rays of light, where too bright to be that of a sunsets, it as you thought, was in fact not, and didn't belong to the orange sky above.

It instead, belonged to a truck, not too far away from where you was.

You couldn't make out the driver, it was someone, someone was driving it! But you couldn't see their face at all.

"Y/n! MOVE!" you heard the struggled and impatient voice of your new friend, drakens cry was strong and loud, giving you no time to move your feet, the vehicle was inches away from you. You could feel peke j struggle in your arms.

Just before impact you felt warm arms wrap around you, then everything went quiet.

TBC

Sorry for short chapter.