HOPE (15)

I made my way to the hospital, my steps heavy with worry. I needed to see Draken, to talk to someone who could understand what I was going through. The hospital corridors seemed endless as I searched for Draken's room, my heart pounding with anticipation.

When I entered the room, I saw Draken lying in bed, his blonde hair disheveled. But beside him was someone unexpected. It was Mitsuya, his short purple hair a stark contrast to the sterile hospital room. He looked up as I entered, a warm smile spreading across his face.

"Y/n! I heard you were coming. How are you holding up?" Mitsuya asked, concern evident in his eyes.

I took a deep breath, my voice shaky. "Not well, Mitsuya. Baji and Kazutora... they're angry with me, and Chifuyu won't even listen. I feel so alone."

Draken sat up, his black eyes filled with understanding. "Tell us everything, Y/n. We're here for you."

I took a seat on the edge of the bed, recounting the argument that had torn our family apart. "I told them that Kisaki is my biological twin brother. Baji and Kazutora... they couldn't handle it. They stormed out, with anger and disappointment. And Chifuyu... he just ignored me, like I was nothing."

Mitsuya placed a hand on my shoulder, offering comfort. "I'm sure there's a reason behind their reactions, Y/n. We just need to figure out what it is."

Draken looked down, his voice filled with guilt. "I heard Kisaki say something to Mikey, blaming you for Emma's death. I l believed it at first, but now... obviously I don't"

"He blamed me?" I whispered, shock coursing through my veins. How could Kisaki accuse me of such a thing?

Mitsuya squeezed my shoulder gently. "Y/n, don't let his words define you. We know who you truly are."

As I closed my eyes, trying to steady my breathing, a wave of panic washed over me, tightening my chest. It was becoming harder to breathe, and Mitsuya's voice seemed distant, as if coming from a far-off place.

"Y/N!" Draken's voice cut through the haze, filled with urgency. My vision blurred, and I felt myself growing dizzy. The stress of everything that had happened was taking its toll on me. Before I knew it, I collapsed, succumbing to a fierce panic attack.

The world around me faded into darkness, my consciousness slipping away as I fell deeper into unconsciousness.

-

I woke up in my own hospital bed, disoriented and groggy, my head pounding with a dull ache. As my vision cleared, I saw Mikey hovering over me, his expression full of worry. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice heavy with concern.

"I think..." I replied weakly, my voice barely a whisper. I reached out and grabbed Mikey's shoulder, seeking support both physically and emotionally.

"Idiot," came a familiar voice from beside me. I turned my head and saw Baji, his eyes filled with guilt. What was he doing here? "Kei!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face as he quickly wrapped his arms around me.

Baji held me tight, his embrace giving me a sense of security. "Please, what did I do?" I sobbed into his chest, all the pain and confusion flooding out of me.

"The reason I don't want you to be around Kisaki is because I think he's the one that killed Emma," Baji confessed, his voice filled with anguish. My heart stopped at his words, my mind struggling to comprehend what he was saying.

"I thought that too," Mikey interjected truthfully, his eyes dark and soulless. He had a poker face on, but I could tell he was deeply saddened by the revelation. "He came to me and accused you, I knew he was lying, but now I realize he did it as a cover-up story."

My grip on Baji's shirt tightened as I trembled with disbelief. "But I'm his sister," I cried, my voice filled with anguish. "Why would he blame me? Why would he do such a terrible thing?"

Mikey's expression shifted, a mix of shock and horror. "He's what?" he exclaimed, staring at me in disbelief.

"I found out a few days ago," I whispered, my voice barely audible. "Maybe he didn't know... Maybe he didn't realize we were related."

Baji and Mikey exchanged a glance, their faces etched with concern. "We need to confront him," Baji declared, his voice filled with determination. "We need to find out the truth once and for all."

"No, let's let it play out, let you spend time with him! Let you be his sister, see what he does, the confront him" mitsuya said from the hallway.

TBC

this chapter was short but next chapter will be longer.

SPOILER- it's going to be a flash back and all in mikeys pov.

Just how he fell in love with you, give you more details so you understand.