HOPE (7)

two days days prior to the events of last chapter

The harsh, merciful march of rain could be heard through the meeting.

Draken stood next to Mikey as he listened carefully to his leaders words, words that were strong and held authority, captivating his men as he stood above all.

"That's all" Mikey said ending the meeting as he walked over to takemichi.

Draken stood aimlessly, he still couldn't get her sweet voice out of his head. He couldn't believe she was gone, the meeting just wasn't the same without her there, her soft girly squeals, her little annoying laughs, the way she would cling to him and her brother.

His hair was a mess, he hasn't done it right, no! He couldn't do it right, she always did it for him.

'Emma' he thought.

The way her blonde hair dangled and mattered together when it rained. He missed her

Sighing, Draken walked over to mitsuya as he could hear that his purple haired friend was in converse with a blue haired boy.

"Yo" the purple haired smiled.

"Sup" draken replied.

Draken continued to converse with hakkai and mitsuya.

'It's getting late, I should get Mikey' draken thought as he checked his phone, "I'm going to find Mikey, I'll talk to you guys later" the blonde said as he walked away, making sure to wave goodbye.

Without a glance back drakens eyes wondered around.

He searched the shine and couldn't find his small, taiyaki loving friend anywhere.

And irk mark appeared on drakens head as he stared at nothing.

'Where the hell is he' draken thought as his irritation grew.

"Draken?"

Takemichis voice pulled draken away from his irrotational thoughts.

"Yeah" draken looked at him, "are you alright?, you seem mad?" Takemichis worried eyes stared at him.

Drakens own eyes widened in amusement, "im fine, I just can't find Mikey is all" draken said as he scratched his head.

"Oh" takemichi blurted, "I saw him go of somewhere with kisaki" takemichi mentioned as he then, scratched his own head in confusion.

"Kisaki?" Chifuyus voice interrupted the tense air.

"Yeah I don't no why thought" takemichi replied honestly.

"Where did they walk off to?" Draken queried, "over there" takemichi pointed into a bunch of trees.

"Thanks" draken thanked him as he walked over to where takemichi had pointed, once again not looking back.

"What does kisaki want with Mikey?" Chifuyu asked takemichi with concern.

"No clue" takemichi laughed.

"Emma"

Draken froze as he heard Emma's name leave kisaki's lips.

'What' draken thought as he moved closer to hear more, kisaki carried on, but drakens ears almost burst at a loud girly Schreck.

"SANZU" senjus voice was ear bleeding.

Taking a look over, he saw her yelling at her brother for unknown reasons.

Ignoring her, he faced the trees again, trying to hear as much as he could.