[Prologue]

The covers where warm as I laid in them, it was quiet, finding solace and relaxation. In that serene moment, Unexpectedly, Mikey enveloped me in his loving embrace, his arms encircling my waist, forming a protective shield around me. In that moment, I could feel the genuine affection emanating from him, offering me a sense of security and affection.

I could feel the gentle pressure of his body against my back, creating an intimate connection between us. This simple act filled me with a profound sense of contentment, as if the world around us had momentarily ceased to exist.

"Mikey" I asked my lover as I turned around to face him, "yes" he said as he opened his eyes and stared into my own

Gazing into Mikey's pitch black eyes, I was captivated by their intensity and depth. A deep void, just like I did the first time I met him.

His eyes, devoid of any color, seemed to hold an endless abyss, inviting me to explore the hidden mysteries within. With each passing moment, his eyes seemed to speak volumes, revealing emotions that words could never convey.

The contrast between his soulful eyes and the darkness surrounding them created a mesmerizing and enigmatic aura. It was as though I was peering into the depths of the universe, witnessing secrets and truths that only he held. Mikey's pitch black eyes were a captivating sight that left a lasting impression, igniting both curiosity and admiration within me.

"Do you love me" I asked Upon examining his eyes, my attention was immediately drawn to his pale lips.

They looked red, and bruised.

I thought back to our earlier kissing session.

I waited for his response, 'what would I do if he said no?'

"There's no one i love more than you" he replied, his blonde hair touching his face as he closed his black eyes and smiled at me.

In the dimly lit room, his hair caught my eye with its delicate shades of blonde, reaching down to his shoulders. Its light and attractive appearance seemed to shimmer and glow, and By expressing his love for me, he elicited a tear to trickle down my cheek, filling me with immense joy and happiness.

He had the genuine affection I craved, and gave it to me.

In the near future, I began envisioning the possibilities of what was to come.

Would we still be together in a years time,

Or would we have children. It made me wonder if he, too, shares the desire to have kids in the near future.