HOPE (5)

You ripped your mothers grip off your hair, grabbing your phone you ran out of your house.

Tears in your eyes you ran down your neighbourhood.

How could he do that to you.

Your mother had blamed you for stealing her money because your brother, sakuto had told her so.

And she believed him.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME" you cried aloud.

Your knees hitting the ground as you ignore the tedious pain

"WHY, WHY BROTHER" you knew it wasn't your fault, it's not his fault either, it was your mothers, but then gain could you blame her? Or do you blame your grandfather, he did play a huge part, not that you ever met him.

You see, your mother and father had always wanted sons, your mother had grown up in a household similar to your own, your grandfather made her believe girls were bad, all they were good for was bearing children.

It had been imprinted in her head as she grew.

That's why she despised you, because she only wanted a son.

Once she got her son, that was all she wanted.

Her love, her pride, her joy.

Sakuto l/n.

Your older brother.

Then she got pregnant again.

The doctor told her she was going to have another son.

But what they didn't know is ... while they were right, she was also going to have a daughter too.

You where both born immature.

You was twins.

when you was born, she didn't even want to hold you. She told the nurse to throw you away, She felt ashamed, ashamed to have given birth to you.

So she plotted.

When the hospital was silent, the sky a dark gray, the patients in wonderland, and the doctors and nurses busy.

She walked into your sleeping cot, grabbed a small silk blanket that was laying on the side.

Then she wrapped it around your neck.

Ignoring the small cries you made, she pressed her fingers tighter around the blanket.

Squeezing it until the small pitter patter of your heart beat slowed as well as your tiny cries, until they stopped all together.

She then walked away.

As if nothing had just accrued.

The sleeping room was quiet, so she didn't get a good look at you, so it took her only until morning and the news of her baby boys passing to realized she has murdered the wrong child.

Of course you never met your twin brother, but you think, no you new he would have loved you.

He would have cared for you.

You sat on the ground drowning in your own tears until a woman's voice woke you from your despair.

"Are you okay sweetie?" You looked up at the woman and your eyes widened.

She was beautiful.

She had short black hair, it looked familiar but you didn't know where, hazel eyes, they reminded you of Emma's, her skin was a pale colour, she had long black eye lashes.