Chapter thirty six: A Terry-ble Time.

"What have I gotten myself into.."

Regretting even going to the store, Y/n trudged her way back to the vehicle. Hoping to see her partner for some comforting, she was instead greeted with an empty, cold car.

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●

"Huh? Where did he-" Scanning the area for the unmissable man, you were unsurprised to find that he was no where to be seen. Sighing in defeat since the doors were locked, you had no choice but to put the bags on the hood of the car. You headed to the only place you could think he would be. The back of the store.

At least the air was chilly enough to keep the milk cold..

●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●

With knife in hand, Jason crept his way through the back door, hoping to find his lady.

"Yeah man, she was curvy and short. Just the way I like em."

Terry's voice carried through the kitchen as he chatted loudly and shamefully about a women he had just met. He was leaning against the counter, talking on his phone with his even shittier older brother. His back faced the now opening back door.

"Nice."  The voice said through the speaker. "Did you get her number?"

Terry groaned. "No. I even gave her shit for free. I then did the flour thing you told me to do! Shitty ass advice man. Nobody gives a fuck about flour brands but old women. Is that the only type you can pull?"

"Screw you man. You live in a small ass town. Those are the only type of bitches that live there. I'm not my fault you fucked it up."

Bickering back and forth, Jason's knuckles had turned white with the amount of strength he was gripping his weapon. 

"How dare they. Kill them Jason. Kill them for Mommy. For Y/n. Kill them!"

Not even caring if anyone heard from the inside of the store, Jason stomped his way towards the crude man.

Turning towards the instantaneous, heavy thuds of boots on the floor, Terry dropped his phone.
"What the fuc-"

With a swift force, Jason seized the man by the throat and lifted him in the air. Terry tried prying off his hand but his hold was firm. But he didn't want him to choke to death. No, he needed to sufffer. Raising the hunting knife in his other hand he stabbed the mans stomach. His screams couldn't escape his voicebox, for it was being squeezed shut. The killer slowly gutted his belly upwards. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and Jason dropped his lifeless body on the floor.

 His breathing was heavy as he tried to calm down. He was so angry. The mere thought of this.. thing, imagining HIS woman in those dirty ways, made his blood boil.

There was nothing he wouldn't do for you.

"Oh dear..."

Whipping around, Jason was met with your small form standing in the doorway.

He froze. Oh god he had ruined it. He knew that stance. Fear. It was so strong, he could almost taste it.

Startling him, you ran over to face him.

"Are you okay?!" 

He stared at you in that Jason way.

"Did he hurt you?" 

He shook his head and you let out a sigh of relief.

He watched in amazment how your frame seemed to relax immediately. 

"Come on... Let's leave before they notice this guy is gone." Glaring at his bloody form on the floor you made a face of disgust and started to lead your slasher soulmate by the hand back to the safety of your car.

"Oh wait." You paused and jogged back to his body. Digging out your wallet from your pocket, you threw cash at his body.

"There."

Jason breathed out a chuckle and waited for you to catch back up to him.

●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●

it's a short chapter but I wanted terry gone asap lol he not making it to book 2 thats for sure.