Chapter four: His Iconic Look.

"Rahhh!"
"Ahh!"

Clutching her chest, Ariel sighed in relief, out of breath.

"...You're... such a prick!"

Standing in the shower, Rodney was wearing a white hockey mask and wielding a stick. He wore heavy worker boots found in the storage closet, left from a worker.

"Ahahaha! Red, you're so easy to spook." he said, laughing, pushing past the shaken up female.

"After the story about Jason, Fred and I wanted to scare y/n, but she seemed too empathetic towards the loser."

Leaving the bathroom, Rodney threw the mask and stick into the bushes, while Ariel stormed behind him. Her hair radiated her fury, flowing past her shoulders like a flame.

"She was right about you guys! You-"

Whirling around, he cut her off.

"Wait, wait. 'She'? Wow, are you friends with short stuff now? I thought you wanted her out of the picture."

"Picture? Picture?!" she repeated, not believing what she was hearing.

"What even is the picture Rodney?! I used my body to try and hook up with you, but all you can care about is getting into y/n's pants!"

Angered, Rodney grabbed Ariel's wrist, causing her to drop the flashlight.

"Let me go! That's y/n's light! Rodney!"

Ignoring her cries, he dragged her to his cabin, ready to do only God knows what.

Reaching his room, and slamming the door, he pushed her towards his bed, her slippers falling off in the process.

"Can you just shut up about y/n?"

"Why? You've done nothing but flirt with her this whole time-"

"Fred wants her too Red! She's a virgin and is thicker than bowl of oatme-"

"Ew! No, I'm so done. You're still drunk aren't you. I'm leaving."

Getting up, Ariel tried to leave the horny tipsy male.

Pushing her back down, Rodney forcefully held her arms up, climbing on top of her. His were knees on each side of her hips, making sure she couldn't move.

"I'm not letting you just ditch me Red."

"Um, what are you going to do?" she squeaked.

Running his hand down her leg and up under her nightgown, her brown sugar like skin became covered in goosebumps. Liking the reaction, he smirked.

"You'll see."

»»————- ★ ————-««

Flopping on your bed, you sighed.
"I hope Lil doesn't mind me not calling..."

Turning off the lamp, you got under the covers, snuggling into the fluffy sheets, inhaling the wood smell.
"Ahh~ I hope tomorrow will be good day."

Y/n fell asleep smiling as she dreamt of happy things, oblivious to the events that were occurring.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Jason watched from behind a tree as all cabin lights turns off. It was time to scope out who he was dealing with. According to his Mother; a slut, three man whores and y/n

Making his way to see her, he quietly walked to her door. Walking past the bathrooms through the bushes, he stopped when his boot hit a round object.
Confused yet curious, he tilted his head spotting the mask. Picking it up, he examined it with his large hand.
Pulling off the burlap sack he usually wore off his head, he placed it on his face. It felt right; like it was meant for him. And he liked it.

Wearing his new disguise and feeling strangely compelling, the muscular man couldn't wait to lay his eyes on y/n.

Effortlessly crushing the locked door handle breaking and entering, he stepped into the ill-lit sleeping quarters.

Making sure he didn't disturb the petite woman, he left the door open.
Walking to her side, he cautiously stood by her sleeping frame. He immediately felt calm when he saw her gently snoring. Almost making him forget what his goal was for the night. He could look at her forever. Before thinking what he was doing, Jason slowly poked her plump cheek. 

"Mm..."
Y/n rolled over, blankets starting to fall.

Alarmed, he caught them, before they had a chain reaction and making them all reach the wood floor.

"Hnng... I like pancakes too Mr. giraffe..."

The sleeping y/n continued mumbling and snoring, as he tucked her back in.
Thinking she was a cute yet chaotic sleeper, Jason pat her head and left. He had a mission after all.

Heart full, he closed the door best he could, ready to scope out his victims. But first, he needed a weapon. His shed was full of tools and murder weapons, so had a good chance on finding one there, or so he had thought.

Pulling the big doors of the barn open, he rummaged through the selection. Hammer is too boring. Saw didn't fit his image. There must be something to use. Frustrated, he continued to look for the perfect lethal object.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Ugh...what happened?" 

The dirty blond man lifted his head off his desk. Coming to his senses, the quilt y/n put on his shoulder slipped off. He stood up wobbling forward, using his desk as support.
"Fuck... that red head girl was here and she..." groaning, memories flooded his brain. "Dammit Axel, you're 34. Get it together man."

Pulling up and buckling his pants, Axel kicked empty beer cans out of his way, holding his forehead as a headache pounded in his ears.

Leaving his office, he made his way to the lounge, to try and at least sleep on the couch until sunrise. But he found Fred passed out as well.
There was all kinds of things spread out from when Rodney and him were killing time as y/n and Ariel got ready for bed. Chess board with pieces all on the floor, more empty beer cans, a bong with a bag of weed on the counter, also a deck of cards scattered on the floor and couches; Fred sleeping on some as well. He had sat there after telling Rodney to scare Ariel, and apparently had passed out still dressed; tired from drinking and waiting for their return. They had also found knives in the kitchen to mess around with, and a machete; Fred brought for what he called 'forest exploration'. Yet Ariel and y/n knew he just wanted to kill harmless animals, as he explained on the drive over. 

"Damn rascal kids. What kind of influence will they be on the children in a few days... Well I guess I haven't started out good either." 
Shaking his head, Axel laid on the second free couch, across the large room.

»»————- 🎃 ————-««

Distraught, Jason decided to explore the inside the cabins for something to use. He had to hurry, it's was about five in the morning and he needed to get back to his own shack in the woods.

The first place he looked was the kitchen. Memories of his Mother cooking for him secretly made him miss her physical form.

Where were all the knives? Last time he checked they were always there.

He roamed the hall and managed to end up in the messy the lounge. Two men were deep in slumber, not even knowing a killer was standing near them.

Scanning the room Jason saw the machete.

It was perfect.

Taking hold of the sword like weapon, he did some practice stabbing motions in the air. But he stopped mid swing, turning his head to look at the sleeping middle aged man.

"Why don't you test it on him sweetie?~"  his Mother's voiced purred in his head.

Eyes blacked over from evil, the slasher held the machete high, before bringing it down into the defenseless sleeping Axel's neck. Killing him instantly, it made a satisfying crunch. Blood filled the cushions; pouring out everywhere. Removing the blade that sliced all the way through, Jason grabbed the corpse by the hair in his other hand, dragging it out the door with ease. It was like a sack of potatoes. The trail of blood followed behind, but his mind was blank, so he didn't notice the evidence he was leaving behind.

Jason arrived at the lake and threw the body, neck barely attached, into the water. He watched as Axel's lifeless body sunk to the bottom; bubbles reaching the top.

Good.

Calling it a great victory from his kill and finding a mask and new weapon, he walked back to his own shack in the woods; ready for the terror and panic that would ensue in a few hours.