♡ Halloween Special 👻

[A/n: This is not during the main story line. Think of this as a .5 chapter special after Y/n and Jason are already together. If you want to wait until they're(/you're) officially together in the story, you can skip this and save it until the end. There are no major spoilers though, just festive fluff :)]

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"I think these spider webs are giving me PTSD..." You grumbled to yourself, remembering how long it took to clean up Jason's cabin, and all the many webs you disposed of over the months off organizing.

You were decorating the living room with fake spider webs you got from the party store. It was the evening of Halloween, so you were throwing simple yet classic decor ideas together. Being busy with the Camp and helping Jason with his "work" (you only cleaned, since dead bodies still made you queasy.), you only had the one the night to set things up. Halloween was your first day off for weeks. You wanted to spend it snuggling with your boyfriend and watching movies. Who wouldn't?

Standing on the step-latter you strained to your tippy toes to reach the doorway. Taping the mess of a web with attempted precision, you started to appreciate the hard work spiders did that looked so easy before. 

But with your mind on the look of the webbing, you bent forward too much and slipped off the stool.

"Ah!" Yelping, you waited for the hard impact of the floor.

But you were met with a gentle thump instead of pain. Eyes popping open in surprise, you saw a pair of two concerned ones already looking at you.

"Nice catch, hun." You beamed sheepishly.

Rolling his eyes in a laughing manner, your savior sighed in relief. You were always falling off things and he was always catching you. You were very grateful he was always there to save your clumsy self.

Letting your socked feet touch the floor, he let you down from his grasp.

"I was just thinking that this is counter intuitive. With me putting fake webs up after all the weeks of vacuuming the real ones." You said, gesturing to the decorations, sighing humorously.

He chucked and nodded in agreement.

Giving him a quick peck on his mask's cheek, you dashed to the kitchen. It always threw him off when you kissed him randomly, and you knew this. So naturally, you did it often.

The timer on the counter beeped, and you grabbed your oven mitts. Pumpkin shaped cookies were a must for this holiday. Plus, the kids would love it. You still had your job at the library, a few miles away. It wasn't full time anymore though, since you ran the camp during the summer. Nevertheless, you still brought gifts for the kids back at your school.  

Using a spatula, you scraped the cookies from the cooled tray and placed them on the cooling rack. The room was filled with the scent of them, and you knew Jason would come sneaking in to nab some. He was too cute.

As if on cue, his head poked around the corner. He eyed the baked goods; eyes gleaming like a child.
Grinning ear to ear, you grabbed a plate and glass of milk, setting them on the table. 
"Well, don't just look! Here, come try. Let me know how it tastes." 

He pulled up his mask over his mouth and you watched in anticipation. He ate it fairly quickly. He chugged the milk and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. 

"That good?!" You snorted.

Nodding firmly again he stood up and pulled you into a hug. You knew it was his way of saying thanks.

"You're welcome~" You said in a sing songy tone.

He kissed the top of your head before pulling his mask fully down in place.

After cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes with Jason clinging and hugging on to you the whole time, you were ready to fully cuddle and watch a few movies. You wanted to spend as much time with him as you could, before having to do paperwork the next day. He was still with you while you worked at home, bu t you wanted to direct all your attention on him. You knew he got lonely, so it was only fair. Tonight is your night! 

"Glad we got a new one." You said, putting a DVD in the player. Jason's old tv was broken and had wires pulled out. You were sure he just wanted to be in full silence, but you needed entertainment. Besides, movies were a great thing to fall asleep to.

Humming in response, he got comfortable on the sofa and waited for you to join him.

Starting the movie, you chose Nightmare before Christmas, you climbed into his lap. Pulling a blanket over the both of you, you snuggled as close as you could into his chest. One of his arms held you while the other dangled over the side of the couch. One large leg over the both of yours; you were in bliss. Purely love, with no lust, you held each other close. 

Chuckling at the screen every now and then and sighing happily when the movie came to an end, you soon clicked the television off.

"They're so cute together." You 'aww'ed at Jack and Sally's kiss. Sure you've seen it a million times, but classics never get old.

Breathing gone deep and slow, you glanced back at Jason. 

"Oh my. He passed out"  You smiled, heart filled with admiration. His night terrors kept him up sometimes, but you were glad for the times when he could sleep peacefully.

You got off him and tucked the blanket around his body. Lifting up his worn hockey mask, his slightly open mouth from deep slumber, was revealed. You pressed your lips on his, causing him to gasp awake after a few beats of lingering there. Ocean blue eyes locked with yours startled by the bold actions, he came to. After your lips parted, he reached up to smooth his thumb over your cheek, smiling affectionately. You were usually timid, but what the heck, it's Halloween, and somehow he brought it out of you.

"Fufu. Punishment for falling asleep mister."

Pushing his mask down, he was frozen in place. You poked his neck and puffed your cheeks out pretending to be pouting.

"Hey, am I'm really that boring to be with?"

Sitting up in a panic to deny and apologize, you wrapped your arms around his neck before he had the chance to do anything. Straddling him to reach his level, you made sure he was focusing on you only.

"Haha, just kidding!" You laughed into the crook of his neck. While enjoying your teasing, you had your legs around his hips for support. He had snaked his hands under your arms and held your back.

"Happy Halloween, Jason...That's my trick."

You leaned back a bit and held his face in your hands, eyes sparkling mischievously.

Whether it was that extra cookie or an old Hallow's Eve hex, you somehow were caught in some kind of mood tonight. You couldn't help but ask him this while biting your lip seductively, 

"So... where's my treat?~"

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌• 🎃 •◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ♡ Happy Halloween my little Riceballs! Stay safe out there! Don't forget to check anyone younger than you's candy if you're taking someone out this year to trick or treat! Hope you enjoyed this special chapter. Story will be continuing, I just thought we'd do something special for today ;D