=)

{A/n: d/n- daughter name ;)]

    Tossing your keys on the small table near the door, a sigh escaped your lips. Home at last. All you wanted was a hot bath and a long sleep. Grumbling complaints and cursing about your sore everything, you trudged up the stairs, not even bothering to line up your shoes, but tossing them behind you and letting them tumble aimlessly down the wooden steps.

Pushing open the master bedroom door open with a groan, you beamed with happiness at the sight of your bed. The comfortable blankets and pillows seemed to radiate a glow of temptation. You were just about it lunge yourself forward and pass out, but your sticky skin said otherwise. Darn it Y/n! You need to work on self control!

"Ugh. Curse you bed. I love you, but I can't have you. Not yet..."

Forcing yourself away from heavens gates that is slumber, you made your way to the bathroom and ran a hot and steamy bubble bath for yourself. 

Once it was ready, you peeled the clothes off yourself and tossed them in the laundry basket you kept behind the door. It was a hot day today and you had been sweating like a sinner in church.
Carefully stepping in the foamy water, you let out a long, content sigh as you sank deep down, letting the water cover your entire body.

Closing your eyes and listening to the soft sounds of the bubbles popping, you relaxed and let the workload wash away from your mind and soul.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Let's go surprise mommy, shall we?" Jason signed to his five year old daughter.

"Yeah!"

Picking up D/n from the bed of flowers she was playing in, he smiled mask-less to the second love of his life. She inherited his blue eyes but her black hair was exactly like Y/n's. He stopped wearing his mask around his family when she was born, because his daughter didn't mind at all.

She giggled and played with his hair while he walked them back to their home in the woods. She held a flower crown in her hand; a gift for her mother.

"You think she will like it?" She asked him anxiously.

Humming in response she knew that was her dad's way of saying "yes" when she couldn't see his hands.

But once they entered the house, Jason immediately felt that something was off, seeing Y/n's shoes on the stairs. There's no way she'd would've done that, he knew all about his perfectionist wife and this wasn't normal for her. 

Setting down D/n, and quickly fixing the shoes, he stomped upstairs, hoping to find his wife safe and sound. His daughter followed behind, confused but most mostly excited to look for her mom.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Jason slammed the door open, making you jump, eyes popping open in surprise and seeing him so out of breath. His eyes were full of worry, but soon changed to embarrassment, seeing you simply enjoying your time alone.

"What's wrong honey?" You asked, sitting up, not caring if he saw you, it's not like it was the first time he'd seen you exposed.

Though Jason still being a gentleman and sweetheart he is, he quickly signed "I'll tell you when you're done, sorry to interrupt."

Blinking twice, you burst out laughing at your adorable husband. Though when he went to close the door, D/n pushed by his legs and ran towards you.

"Mommy! I missed you! You're naked!" She laughed, without a care in the world and went to hug you.

"Hi baby, how are you?" You laughed with her, completely forgetting your long day at work and feeling so much better seeing your loved ones.

"It was so much fun! Daddy took me to play in the flowers and then we-" 

She was about to go off but Jason stopped her with a pat to the head.

"Let's let mommy finish in the bath okay?" He had put the pieces together and now knew you were exhausted from work.

"Aww.. but daddyyy.." She whined but when he gave her that "look" she pouted out her lip but nodded in defeat. 
"Okaaay.. we can talk later." Giving you a kiss on the cheek you smiled when she ran out of the room, back to her giddy self. Probably off to play with her toys, or read to them, as she had started doing recently.

Jason smirked and closed the door after her but turned back to you with a humorous glimmer in his eye.

Suddenly feeling playful as well, you gasped in mock defense.
"Jason! You just wanted me all to yourself, I should've known." Clutching your bare chest you pretended to feel offended. 

"What can I say, I missed my beautiful wife." Signing with a smile, he came over to help you wash your hair.

"I missed you too, Jason. Sorry about the shoes, I was so tired from work but now that I had a bath and saw my gorgeous husband and daughter I feel better. ...But now I can't stop thinking about the messy shoes..." You shuddered at the thought of them just laying there.

Chuckling silently, he pressed a kiss your wet shoulder, soap lathering your scalp. You moaned at how nice it felt. It was nothing sexual, you just felt the tension from your body release from the head message. 

"Silly, I know." You trialed off but he shook his head. 
"I knew something was up, seeing them like that. I fixed them for you."

Rinsing you off he offered his hand and helped you stand while the sudsy water went down the drain. Wrapping a towel around your hair and body, you quickly pecked his lips; surprising him.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" You said, drying off and lotioning up.

He bashfully scratched his neck but felt his heart soar. 

"I love you more."

You were now dry and snug in your pjs, ready to snuggle and hear your daughter talk your ear off. Waiting for her to hear you had finished, you told Jason about your stressful day, and he listened- hugging you and nodding along. You were both in bed when D/n finally ran in the room to join you. She gave you your flower crown which you wore proudly and took a Polaroid picture with her and then all together. It was old fashioned but you didn't care. Keeping the camera your mother had given you on the bedside table came in handy. 

You loved your little family with all your heart, and you never wanted your time together to end.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

April Fools!! Get pranked! This isn't cannon.. or is it??? ohohohoho~
Hope you're saying clean and safe! Wash dem hands my little Riceballs!!~ 
( ' ∀ ')ノ~ ♡