Chapter two: Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Satisfaction Brought It Back.

As the van pulled up to the cluster of trees, a large figure lurked near by. It was observing; scowling.

"Here comes more, honey~ you know what to do." a woman's voice hissed, dripping with malice. The dark presence grunted, seeming to be coached by the disembodied voice. 

It watched a red headed woman with a revealing top leave the vehicle first.

"- You're too fat to skinny dip anyway y/n. Maybe your ass will keep you afloat though." 
The female stormed off, looking upset at some one named y/n...

What a beautiful name... No! Focus. You need to eliminate each and everyone of the trespassers. This is MY sanctuary. 

The burly body walked into the shed quietly, peeking out; still keeping an eye on the newly arrived victims.

Soon a blond male opened the sliding door and a grouchy brown headed man climbed out, cursing his way after the caramel skinned rude girl.

"Pardon?"
"Ha, don't worry about it."

Eavesdropping on the conversation, the figure waited to see the y/n girl.
She finally stepped out, long black hair shinning in the light, bangs hanging over her eyes. Her frame was curvy; height very small. She wasn't wearing exposed clothing like the other woman was. Her red sweater was adorabl-

Wait. Adorable? Am I losing my mind?
The mysterious one seemed to be having an eternal battle, confused on what they were thinking.

"Focus Jason! She's probably a one of the filthy whores in disguise! She must die! Be a good boy and kill them all for mommy." the woman snapped the so called Jason out of his discombobulated train of thought.

S-sorry Mother. he thought, remembering what his goal was.

Yet Jason continued spying on the small lady, intrigued. But he didn't know why.

"Who would do such a thing to such a pretty sign?" Y/n brushed the sign with her finger, with a sad look on her face. It also upset Jason, but he couldn't fix it. He wasn't exactly an artist.
 ...She cares about his sign?

He noticed the crazy old man who rats him out all the time grabbed onto her, scaring her.

"Kya!" 

 He didn't understand why it made him uncomfortably upset to watch the elder grab her. He didn't like the feeling. He must kill her, it's his job. So why...?

The blond male got in between them, breaking it up. Arguing back and forth, Jason was glad to see y/n alright. He almost ran out of the barn and killed the old man right then and there. But that would make his Mother angry. Strike at night or when each of them are alone or distracted. It's what he was taught.

After the police dragged the old man away, y/n relaxed as the blond brushed her off. She looked at him with a sparkle in her eye, face blushing. It... irked Jason for some reason.

"I'm alright! Sorry about that, I'm not used to being grabbed."
She backed away, looking flushed.

"You shouldn't be used to it. Come on, let's go meet the head director of this crappy place." The man jogged away, to the other two sitting on the porch.

It's not crappy.
Jason's grip tightened on door of the barn, feeling the thick wood crack under his hand like a twig. He glared at the carefree blond.
I-

"I think it's beautiful here."

His eyes shot to y/n, hearing her soft voice compliment his home, finishing his own thought. She gazed at the lake, looking admiringly at the view, wind blowing through her straight locks, rustling her fringe.

"Hmm... keep an eye on this one Jason dear. She seems... different." his Mother whispered in his head.

Mm.

But as he answered, a huge chunk of door fell onto spread of tools laying on the ground.
*CLANG!*

A loud sound made a few birds fly away, and to his horror, made y/n turn to look in his direction.

"Holy moly, what was that?" he heard her exclaim, as he quickly took a step back into the barn.

Hoping she wouldn't go to the sound, as most people do to his confusion (Seriously, who would want to go to the scary sounds? Oh well, that's where he can strike), he stood even more still and silent than he already was.

"Y/n! God, what is taking you so long! The director is here!"
Hearing the querulous and demanding woman shout, he let out a silent sigh.

Jason saw y/n heading back to the rest, picking up her bag after examining it, looking confused, but brushing then it off.

She must of lost something.

Being the nosy guy he was, he went to look around the van,  a ways away from everyone.
Searching for a bit, he found a black umbrella in the grass, about 20 feet from the rusty automobile.

Maybe I can return it.

The colossal male pondered, slowly walking deep into the forest with his new treasure, wondering why... it was so hard to open.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Sorry it's so short my little riceballs!
I have school work to finish, yikes. Hope you enjoyed Jason's feelings and confusion ;D
And how he can't work an umbrella xD