Description & Characters

Story:
MAGICFALL

Season 1:
The Beginning With HARMONY

Story-Writer:
Miss_Classical_Dreemurr (Classi-Dreami)

Description

"MAGICFALL " is a new story book. It talks about the ancient stories of both humans, monsters and ponies and the modern situation of the world. 6 friends live in a city named Mirajpur. They become friends one day and find themselves with a mission related to ancient history. Not only that, they also have a mission to restore magic and unite the 3 powerful nations. Could be a fictional story. However. The story type can be fanfiction too. Still, I think the story will be very different as it looks like a mix of monsters from the video game Undertale and ponies from "My Little Pony: Friendship 2 Magic". "DELTARUNE" and "My Little Pony: A New Generation" lifestyle concepts can also be seen.

I hope there will be no copyright lawsuits against me.

Characters

The Main Characters:

The High-5:
Akash:
The leader of High-5 gang. He is very rich. He has a handsome look. He is good at paying responsibilities and make other to understand. He is good for his sincere and punctuality but not as a good friend. He treats his team as group workers.
Fariya:
Smarty-pants. Akash''s girlfriend. Outside friends.She is also a member of High-5 group. She is mean. She insults everyone. As Akash is her boyfriend, she is arrogant. She misguides Akash.
Uday:
Simple guy..This guy is a jerk. He became a member because he was Emily's fan and follow s her.

College common students:

Ananya:
She plays as a deep character at her serious time. But she is very friendly and tries her best to help you about your problems She is very loving character with her friends. She is amazing at being a leader. Though, she doesn't wish to be.
Puja:
A funny and cheerful friend. Who can be every creature's best friend. She is joyful and easy for her to make everyone happy!
Emily:
An empathy and sweet girl. She is a well-known creative singer. She has a power to win everyone's heart. If you're her friend, she is ready for you to solve your problems.
Sunil:
A calm and cool boy who is very gentle and polite. He is very funny and caring. Anonna is his classmate and first friend. He is brave and kind. Mahi is his best friend.
Mahirul:
His friends call him Mahi. He has a pet dog. Name Sparky. He is Ananya's old best friend. He is very nice and honest. He respects everyone's free speech.
Lionelle:
Some sort of quiet character. She always reads the ancient history of the world. Luckily, she was reading about the magics of old. She is kinda rude at first phase. She is knowledgeable about different languages and symbols.

Bad guys & Villains:

Rocky:
The bully. He is very evil and anointing student. He is very mean and selfish. Adam is his assistant.
Adam:
The assistant of Rocky Cruze. He is little coward but strong.
Christy:
Christy is a high school student in Capital Gov. Girls High School. She studies in the 10th grade. She is very alone. Because of family problems and hating ignorance, she became evil. She is playing as a strong villain "Violina Night". Queen Crystalee helps her to be Evil.

Queen Crystalee:
She is the biggest villain in this scenario, She wants to take All the powers from the world. HARMONY GEM, CRYSTAL HEART AND FINAL STAR are the source of the all powers. Crystalee has the magic of Darkness. She is very evil and calm. She misguides Christy to be Evil.
Gottfried:
A small candy shape monster. He is quiet type of character. He works for Queen Crystalee. He is the closest minion of her. He follows all the oder of her. Sometimes he suggests Crystalee.
Candy Girl:
Crystalee's another minion who spy at Mirajpur. She stays as a toy at a 9 years old girl's house. Candy has dark magic to hypnotize someone, can create a imaginary ghosts and others.
Violina Night:
The powerful villain. She uses dark fire magic at attacks and uses dark powers. She is the corrupted version of Christy. Crystalee misguides her and possessed her heart. Violina hates friendship and wants to rule the world, make people how to her and accept her as the Queen.

Other Characters:

Afiya Tabbasum:
Shy friend. Wears borkha all the time.
Miss Morriom:
A sweet lady. Main 6 are the regular customer. She loves to treat the children special dishes often.
Mr. Rajon:
Miss Morriom's husband.He cooks food and Miss Morriom helps him. They together works at Morriom's Caffeine.
Mr. Acarjaya:
Sunil's father. He is a good judge.
Uncle Roton:
Mr Acarjaya's home caretaker. He cares his children Sunil and Nupur.
Mr. Rozasio:
Emily's father. He is the principal of the college.

Thank you for your patience.
Written by:
Miss_Classical_Dreemurr.

For requests, complain, suggestions or asking questions, please contact me in social media!

Social Media:

Wattpad: Miss_Classical_Dreemurr aka @classi-dreami (me).

Tumblr: Classi-Dreami : https://www.classi-dreami.tumblr.com

Facebook: Angel Ananya (Classi-Dreami)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61550962924957

Email: cldreemurr@gmail.com

(If any mistake appears in the story, I am Soo sorry for that.)