Chapter 8: Goddess In The Night

Night 10pm. The sky was dark. Like it's gonna rain.

At Sunil's room...
Sunil was studying attentively. Suddenly someone pinched his waist. She screamed in pain. He looked behind, Nupur! She pinched his waist!

Nupur- How was that, brother~♥? I pinched your waist before my future sister-in-law. Who knows if you pinch her's!

Sunil- (calmly, rubbing the pinch spot) Ah, sister! Why do you think that I am going to do such a thing? And Ananya and I know each other not even like a friend. Yes, we read in same grade, in same college. Nut doesn't mean we are friends. I just "like" like her for her brilliance and talents. She is very talented. She is not like everyone.

Nupur:Still, YOU LIKE her, okay?

Sunil- (takes a deep breath and sighed) boi. Stop. Say, what do you want for the exchange?

Nupur: Chocolates! A lot! And...
Sunil-😅 And...?

Nupur- Reading a story for me!
Sunil- Oh! That's all? Fine! I'll. What's the story?

Nupur- (shows the book named: Fall of Magic) This book! Full Bengali translation!

Sunil- What!??? 😨😱 But-
Nupur- Na-ha. You can't change or excuse!

Sunil- Fine.(Sigh). Give me the book.

Sunil started to the read the book. The chapter he was reading about was the magic of humans and monster. There was a Queen who was everyone's friend. She was very strong and loving. She cared everyone. There was a human boy, who was like a prince. Handsome, strong and brave. He always loved to help and care everyone...

Nupur slept in her bed. Sunil left the book.

"Iconic, ooh, yeah, you know it's magic"
"Iconic, ooh, yeah, you know it's classic"
"Iconic, you know it's magic"
"Iconic, when we are together,"
"Iconic, yeah, we are forever"
"Iconic, yeah, we are forever!"

(Look, I'm not saying that that's mine. And I didn't say, I won't use those song. I love this song. So don't go against me by laws. I'm only demanding the idea and new OCs.)

Phone was singing "Iconic MLP G5 Song". It was Ananya's phone. She was singing that main line too. Not only that, she was dancing too. With her hairbrush. With fun. True thing was it was Thursday. After finishing studies and dinner, she was preparing her sleeping time. Suddenly, load shedding appeared. The room got dark.

"Ah Durga! Why did the electricity run away?" She said. She looked at me window. The was getting dark. Like it was going to rain. She decided to go at the roof top, since it was very warm at the room.
Ananya was at the roof top. She loved to stay alone at roof top. The wind was blowing. She was standing and enjoying the weather. Soo cold. She closed her eyes. Trying to imagine those view which he saw while on reading a fantasy book. She raised her hands in the pose of doing magic. Thinking to push the sack with gravity magic. Suddenly, thunders appeared! And rain started to fall. She was still standing there, enjoying the rain.

"You love playing with rain?"

Sunil looked behind. A human girl was starting there. Wearing a white dress with red fringe on. Hair was open...

"Who are you? What are you doing?

"I'm an unimportant person."

"What is your name, miss?"
She smiled at her.

"Maya."

"Maya?" Ananya was confused. "A girl named Maya here? Is she a fairy or I ghost?" She said to herself.

"Don't worry. I will not harm you, my friend."

"Friend?" She said. Still confused.

"Yes. I need your help. Without you, I can't save anyone... Because someone is in bad deed. They got the Dark stone and misusing the powers. Not only that. They gave one to their dark powers to find the HARMONY gem."

"HARMONY gem? The Element of Magic? I read about that gem. Harmony gem holds all the magical powers and used to protect Crystalize town."

"Yes. After SHE was defeated, the Harmony gem was lost. You need to save everyone from darkness. Then, free everyone from the curses and restore the Harmony again."

"Why are you telling this to me? I mean, why I am the only one to know?"

"Ananya, you are someone's power. You are capable to do such a thing. And, if anyone with her powers calls my name, I'll appear one day when both my devotee with devotion and dangerous situation are standing together."

"When did I call you? And what do you mean "your devotee with devotion"? Who are you?"

Light flashed. For some seconds, the light made her blind. She closed her eyes...

 She closed her eyes

(Mother Durga)

She tried to open her eyes. Her vision was blur. When it came back to normal, she saw a light. Wait. Not a light. It looked like something made with the mixer of different lights. A woman was standing in front of her.She had 10 hands with 10 weapons.

"Goddess Durga!" Ananya bowed. "Greetings Goddess Durga. What a fate of mine! The Goddess has showed herself to the unlucky girl!"
Goddess smiled.
"I'm very pleased to see you have not giving up on your deeds even in the hardest time."

"Tell me, what can I do for you?"

"You have to find Harmony Gem, Crystal Heart and Final Star together. And gather the Monsters and Ponies from the Curse world. You have to restore the magic and break the Curse spell."

"But, how will be find the gems and gather everyone? I don't know what to do!"

"TIME will say. But I can say that your friends will help you in this matter. You'll soon find your true friends. Follow Puja tomorrow. She might help you some."

"Alright Goddess. As you wish. Goddess, I wish you will show me and help me in the path in danger. And will be always there for me and my friends." Ananya said.

Goddess raise her hand.
"I bless you."
Goddess fade away. She saw herself that she wasn't wet and the sky was clear. It was full moon night. She looked at me Sky. The sky was filled with many stars. Moon was shining more then the other night"Wow. The night sky looks soo bright... Just like the dream I always wish to see...
Could it be true? Like I know?"

"Magics. Monsters. Ponies. Alicorns..."

Ananya said and went to bed. Before she slept, she was whispering Durga's name.
"Jay maa Durga "
"Jay maa Durga "
"Jay maa Durga "
"Jay maa Durga "
...

Sunil saw a nightmare about a shadow of a familiar girl with bright white eyes. He woke up from sleep.
"W-what!? What was that? A dream? Was that real?" He was about to put the book. Suddenly, a photo fell down

"Best Friends Forever"

Sunil smiled. It was a drawing of himself and a princess of young age .
"Heh. Memories."
He put that in his drawer and went to sleep.