Chapter 3: Meeting a rude girl of familiar

Puja passed lots of time with High-5. One day she met a girl. She was wearing black frame round eyeglasses. She was wearing a shirt and pants like a boy very neatly. She looked super cool. Specially for her open hair. Her eyes were brown like others.

"Puja..." Akash called.
"Yes, boss?" Puja said.

"Our bags are gathered at one table at cafeteria. Bring the bags now." He said heavily. Puja minded for his rude voice. She walked silently. Fariya ran to her.

"I'm sorry from him. You know, he is kinda hard type. Go please. Bring our bags please. Forget the rudeness. Now smile and go."
Puja smiled and went to Cafeteria. Fariya looked at Akash.
"Are you insane!? Did you forget that she is soft kind!? You have to show KINDNESS to bring your suffs. Like me, understand?" Both laughed.

"Ah... Too heavy..."
Puja was bringing lots of bags and suddenly she fell down because of the weight of the bags. Bags fell down in front of the girl. She looked at Puja and said.
"What on Earth is this mess!? Is someone wishing to ruin my day by this!? Who the HELL did this!?"
"I-I am sorry Miss. I didn't mean it. That was an accident! My friends gave me those bags to bring. They were soo heavy that-"

"Stop with the lies you young woman." She hold the head before she finishes the words.

"Why would you carry someone's bags when they have their own feet's and hands? Can't they take their bags by their bags, huh? Who the F**k oder you to bring?" She was really angry.
"UN... Well... It's ... No... I m-mean..."

"The bags are all mine!" Emily said.

"It's not her fault! I'm the one who told her to bring, LIONELE!" She added.
"You? Did this? Wow. I never thought a sweet girl like you would do such a thing! Seems like you show everyone your false kindness. Heh. (Rolls back) I can't say anything to you since you're the principal's daughter."

"Principal's daughter? Is Emily the daughter of the principal?" Puja said in her mind.

"Have a nice day, PRINCESS." Lionelle said angrily but in a low tune. She walked away.

"Few. That was close!" Emily said and sighed. She helped Puja to get up and gave the bags except her's. Emily carried her own bag.
"I am sorry Puja. I shouldn't have leave you alone. Now I am here. Give me Fariya's bag."

Emily took the bag

"So, y-you are the principal's daughter? I didn't know that!"
"Opes! I forgot to say that. But don't you worry! I wouldn't ever complain to my father, I promise!" Emily said with a sweet smile.
"Let's go to the team. They are waiting for us."

The went the team.
When the college was over, Puja was going along. She saw a girl wearing pink eyeglasses. going to the same way. She was quite a far behind. Puja ignored. Two boys were standing at a corner. Seems like they were from the same collage.

"Give your things to me, Miss." a boy said.
"Or ROCKY will crash you!" Said the assistant Adam.
Puja was surprised to see that. She said,"I don't have anything to give you. Please leave me alone. I need to go now." Rocky blocked her. "Na-ha. You can't. And don't lie. You have something that I want." "What's that?"
"You're beauty~" he said. He moved his hand to her and then-
[Smacks)
"Oh ya ask for it!!!" Ananya screamed at Rocky. She kicked his hand. Rocky screamed in pain.
"Come closer you sh*thead! Don't even think about it!"
"Oh you're going to stop me!? You think you're a man?" Adam hit Ananya's hand. She growled in pain. She bellowed, "YOU ASK FOR IT!" She attacked Adam on his chest. Adam fell down. "You want to know who I am?..." She raised a stick.

" I A M T H E QUEEN."

She hit Rocky badly. Rocky and Adam ran away from them. She threw the stick. The hair was flying. She looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling to Puja's mind.

"Stay aware from silence. Who might know if a MONSTER comes out.. This time you are safe. But doesn't mean everytime you'll be saved. Go home now, Miss."

"What's your name?"

"Ananya." Ananya walks alone. Puja looked at her until she is not seen anymore. "Wow. What a girl... Her words... Wow. Feel like a Queen of familiar. Well, she's even better than my expectations." She said, crossing her arms.