Chapter 11: Enquiry

"Oh you and Mahi are already friends?"

Sunil said. Mahirul, Ananya and Sunil were in Morriom's Caffeine shop.

Ananya: Yeah. We are childhood friends. We were very good friends.

Mahi: Well Sunil is my high school best friend.

Ananya: Oh my. That means Sunil is my best friend too. Right Sunil? *Ahem* Did you mind?

Sunil: No. Why would I mind? No. You are right.

Mahi: Hahaha. Ananya is a friend lover. She loves to make friends. She and I were best friends. We played together in school.

Ananya; Ah those days in the school. Getting old best friend together again means a lot until they leave me.

Mahi: Never say such a thing. We will be friends forever. No matter what!

Ananya: By the way, today I got a out mysterious letter.

Mahi: Mysterious Letter?

Ananya gave her the letter. Mahi and Sunil looked at it.

Mahi: The letter is 100% true. Please, follow Puja. The blue eyes girl. If she didn't see you, you'll never find your answers you're thinking.

Sunil: I got the same letter too! *Put his hand in the pocket and took the letter* This is the letter.

Ananya: *takes it* "The letter is 100% true. Please, follow Puja. The blue eyes girl. If she saw the wrong people, everything would go wrong. Go and save her for her dreams." Yeah. You are right. You got that in the morning?

Sunil: Yeah.

Mahi: Wait wait. I got a same hand written letter. Look!

Mahi, Ananya and Sunil looked at it.

Mahi: It said that the letter was 100% true and said that to be there at park with my favorite dog at **:**. Ananya might need the dog .

Ananya: That's strange. We tree got a same hard written letter.

Sunil: Whoever is wants us to be together. Some things is suspicious about Puja. Or else why did we get same letter?

Puja: Emily, I want to tell something.

Emily: What's that Puja?

Puja: Promise me that you won't tell it to anyone.

Emily: Fine.

Puja explained about the dream. And also explained everything about the letter. Emily was confused. She took her hand inside her bag. Emily showed the letter to Puja.

Puja: But I saw Ananya! And the guy who hold her. And a guy with a dog. This is bad!

Emily remained quiet for some seconds. Then she giggled.

Emily: That's nice.

Puja: How can be that good? Ananya is very hard!

Emily: Yeah, she is. But she is super nice. She will help you to find the Harmony gem. Because she is as curious as you are. And Sunil and Mahirul? They are nice too. Mahirul Is very loyal to everyone. Sunil won't fail you. Sunil was my High School friend. Mahi and I were in same tution. Trust me. Try to speak with them. If they disagree, you and I go together there. Ok?

Puja: Okay.

Sunil: What is Harmony Gem?

Ananya: Harmony Gem is a powerful gem. Thousand years ago, when Monsters and Ponies used to exist, Queen Dreemurr divided the powers of Humans, Monsters and Ponies. The power transferred into three separated crystals. Monsters took Final Star crystal and Ponies took Crystal Heart before they go away. Legend said that Humans had Harmony Gem, the crystal of Magics. No one knows where Harmony Gem was kept.