Chapter 10: Chosen One

Puja was nervous. She couldn't understand what to do.

*Sigh*

"Fine. Whatever it happens. I'll face it."

Puja was going outside of the college.. Sunil was keeping his head on the bench. He looked at Ananya. He could saw it. The green mysterious Locket. "That's strange. Where did Ananya get this weird necklace?" Sunil said. She was already with one. Laughing with her school friend.

"Puja!"

Emily screamed. Emily ran to Puja. Sunil jumped on. "There is Puja!" Let's see where she goes!" He said in mind. He followed Puja secretly. He found it that Puja is with Ananya. They were at Ruins Garden. Sunil hide himself behind the pillars.

"Should I tell Emily now?" Puja said in mind. "No no. Not now. According to the dream, I need to meet more 3 classmates."

"Let's teach her a lesson! Let's steal her necklace!" A college guy said. He hide his face and in a chance, he stole the locket.

"Hey my locket! Give me that!" Ananya ran behind him. Meanwhile running, she stopped running. She looked at her neck. She put her hand inside of her uniform. Her gold locket was there. She also looked at her identity card.

"Huh? Everything is okay .. Then what did he steal from me?" She said.

"No no no! You maniac! You ruined my plan!" She got mad. "Now what?"

Ananya was confused. She looked everywhere and she found Sunil secretly looking at something. She got curious. She went there. Softly knocked his back. Sunil looked behind. Seeing Ananya, he was about to scream and Ananya stopped him.

"What are you doing here? Spying at someone?" She whispered.

"Yeah. But why are you here?"

"Nothing. Just spying with you too. By the way, whom are you spying at?"

"A girl name Puja."

"Puja? The blue eye bengali?"

"Hm..."

"Wait, she is with Emily?" Anonna said.

"Hi my group members!" Akash said. Puja and Emily didn't hear it. Ananya looked at Akash. Akash and his team was coming. Sunil looked at Akash too.
"Akash?! And his team?!" Sunil said in a low tune.

"Goddess Durga?! Him?! Wait is that mean this girls are in his team?!" Ananya was also surprised.

"You know Akash?" Sunil asked.

"He was the guy who mock about my stories! Such an A**hole. I hate this s**t. And that Fariya? She is not a friend of Akash. She is his girlfriend! No one knows that they two do relationship. Even they had s*x."

"You know those too?"

"Yeah. I know everything about them! I don't know why did they joint with those."
"Gosh! How can we stop Puja to see them?"

"What?"

"No what! We should stop Puja to speak about her dream first!"

"No problem. Just wait and watch." Ananya whispered something to his ear and walked to them. Akash and Fariya was about to meet them. Ananya came in middle.

"Goddess Mahamaya! I can't believe about that suicide news!"

Puja looked at Ananya. Sunil ran in front of Puja.

"Oh no! I saw Ananya! This isn't right! If she laughed at me!? And tell it to everyone?! Or that guy!?"Puja thought.
"What happened! What happened?!" Sunil screamed.

"What suicide news!? Who committed suicide?!" Emily screamed in worry.

Ananya cried. "Ahhhaha! Why!! Why did you die!?" Ananya acted like she lost a close one and she was shocked to the news. Other started to gather. Sunil hold her shoulders and asked,
"Who died by committed suicide? Tell me!"

"My per dog Sparky! He died by hitting himself by a car!' Ananya said.

"Who said that? Your dog is still alive! He didn't die!" Mahirul said. Puja looked at him.He was in same grade too.

"What?" Ananya acted like she was little glad to hear that her dog was alive.
"Then who told such a lie?!" Mahirul said.

"Ratul (the one who stole the green mysterious necklace)! Where the hell is that s**t!? If I find him, I'll kill him!!!" She wiped her tears.

"This guy will never change!" Sunil growled.

"Oh we thought it was a human murder subject..." "Poor girl ..." "Just a bullsh*t!" Everyone left the place.

Sunil gave a tissue. "Here you go." Ananya took the tissue and cleaned herself. "Thank God! No one's hurt!" Emily signed happily.

"What happened here?" Akash said.

"Oh just nothing. A bullsh*t appeared!"
Emily said.

"Oh."

"Let's go Emily! I have something to say personally!" Puja took Emily forcedly. Akash looked at Sunil, Mahirul and Ananya.

 Akash looked at Sunil, Mahirul and Ananya

(Sorry...)

"Oh you Motherf**ker!" Akash hold Sunil's collar.

"Mind your darn language, Akash!" Sunil said and pushed him from him. Akash fell down. Fariya helped him to get up.

"Don't think that I am weak, Sunil! I can bit you and your BFF." Akash growled.

Mahi: We don't fear your strength.

Fariya: Sure. Why not? He is son of a Judge. You won't fear anything. Not fear to talk with a middle class brilliant girl!

Anonna: Shut your F**king mouth! Whom are you calling "Middle class" huh!? Look at yourself your poor class witch!

Fariya: Baby... She called me witch!

Akash: Oh you ask for it!

Akash was about to hit her. Sunil was about to stop him. But Ananya? She hold a knife against Akash!? Like Chara...?

Her eye grew red. She widen her eyes.

"DO NOT DARE TO "KEEP" YOUR F * * K I N G STEP AGAINST ME!"

Akash sweated. "Let's go Fariya. We'll manage them later." But Akash and Fariya left the place.

"Wow. You have a knife? Have you murdered someone before?" Sunil said.

Ananya snickered. "No. But I can one day." She added, "How was my acting? Did it help you?"

"Yeah. I mean. Your acting was like super real! Are you an actress?"

"I wish if I were."

"Um... Can we be friends, Ananya?"

She smiled. "Sure."

"Can you tell me what was happening here? About my Sparky, Ananya?" Mahirul said.

"Let's talk at Morriom's Caffeine! Let's talk together." Ananya said.