Chapter 5: I call you for help

"Puja...."
"Puja, please wake up...."
"We need your help."

Puja woke up. "W-who's there?" She asked fearfully. No one replied. "Maybe. That was just a dream."

"Puja~?"

Someone appeared with light. She was wearing a golden grown. With a golden tiara and a gold necklace. She looked like a Queen. Puja got scared. Thinking if it was an angel or a demon or a ghost. "W-who are y-you!?"

"Don't fear... I'm SONATA. But You can consider me as your best friend."

"Best friend?"

"Yes. I am here to ask for a help. I need your help. Will you help me?"

""What kind of help?" Puja asked.

"You have to help me to save the Harmony gem and gather everyone."

"You mean the ancient Harmony gem?"
She nodded.

"That means once monsters and ponies really existed?" Puja asked joyfully.

"Not once. Even now."

"Then where are they? And why do they live separated?"

"They are now in different lands. Different universes... Thousand years ago, they all lived peacefully. But, one day demons came and separated all races."

"That means the tale was true. My grandpa and dad said was true. Magic once existed!"

"And you can bring all the races together and restore the magic. You are the next future of the humans, monsters and ponies. You can bring them united again, my child."

"But how will I do it?"

"Go to the library and find a secret door. If you go inside, you'll find your all answers. But be careful. Don't let a humans to know this who are not your true friends. Find 5 true friends who are very trustworthy and caring. The 5 friends you'll choose are the key of the unity."

"But how'll I find those 5 true friends?"

"Time Will Say The Way, mu child. Sleep now my child. Remember the words. And The key word: A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed."

SONATA faded away from Puja and Puja felt something.strong. She looked at the window. Full moon night. With thousand stars. She was surprised. Never seen such a view like that. She yarned. She went to bed.

Someone was dreaming something. About... The old library? What are those? Stained glasses? Soo blur to me. She could see everything. Specially...

This symbol

This symbol. Soo familiar... This symbol was glowing... Like the Sun. She went closer to that sign. And, suddenly, her dream got broken.

It was Lionelle.

"What a dream! Soo mysterious... I felt like I have Superpowers!" She got up, looked at herself. She shrugged. "I wish, I had Superpowers! But, wait... What's the time now? The rooster is calling right now." She looked at the clock. "Oh my! 4:45! Gosh, who knows if my dream gets true..."

Lionelle's Note;