Chapter 16: Fairy and Magic

On the another hand, the main 6 were at the forest. They came at a corner of the deep forest.

Puja: *frees the fairy from the jar* Here you go! You are free!

The fairy flew to them.

Fairy: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for saving me!

Ananya: Well sure! That was our responsibility!

Puja: Yeah!

Fairy: Today you all saved everyone from the danger. The Harmony Gem has many Magics. The one who has this will have the magic.

Ananya: Yes. I can feel that.

Ananya gave the gem to the fairy.

Ananya: Here you go. The gem is yours. We had a mission to save the Harmony Gem. Now our mission is over. So you can go and hind the gem.

Fairy: No. I won't take it anymore. The gem is now yours. You have the responsibility now. Not only that. You have to save everyone and restore the magic. With the Harmony Gem, you can find the other gems. And I believe that you and your friends can save everything. You are the future of MAGICFALL.

Ananya: What? But that's a big responsibility! How are we going to handle it?

Fairy: You all can handle when you are united.

The Harmony Gem flashed with lights and they turned into 6 crystal locket.

Ananya got a blue crystal of water and ice

Emily got a green crystal of nature

Puja got a pink crystal of color

Sunil got a purple crystal of earth

Mahi got a orange crysta of fire

Lionelle got a yellow crystal of electricity

Everyone looked at their locket.
Fairy: The Harmony Gem is mixed with various powers. This 6 crystals have 6 different powers. Purple crystal has earth power, blue crystal has water and ice powers. Green has nature power, yellow has electric power, orange has fire and red has color power.
*Realizes that they are hurt* Oh sorry! I forget to heal your damags!

The fairy flew to everyone and used her magic to heal everyone's damages. When she went to Ananya, she saw her wings and a glowing face of Crystalize Queen Dreemurr. The fairy gasped and Ananya looked at her surprisingly.

Ananya: What happened fairy? Opes! I forget to ask your name. What is your name?

Fairy: My name is Tiara. I might be tiny fairy but very strong! And your name?

Ananya: My name is Ananya. They are my friends: Puja, Emily, Lionelle, Mahirul and Sunil.

Fairy: *flys around her* How did you get those wings?

Ananya: Oh. I got this by this Harmony Gem.

Fairy: Harmony? That means you are a Lunar girl! Like Queen Dreemurr!

All: Queen Dreemurr?

Fairy: Queen Dreemurr was the Queen of Crystalize. Not only that, she was the then guardian of MagicFall. She was the conception of Queen Classical Dreemurr's power. Queen Classical Dreemurr was the Guardian of Magic.

Emily: Who is Queen Classical Dreemurr?

Fairy: Queen Classical Dreemurr is the creator of MagicFall. She is the formal creator of Magic-Multiverse.

Ananya: Woah! What's Magic-Multiverse?

Fairy: Queen Classical Dreemurr created many fantasy worlds with magic. With all different alternate universes, she created a colony name "Magic-Multiverse". It's now known as "MagicVerse".

Puja: So where is Queen Classical Dreemurr? And why isn't she helping us? Can't she help us?

Fairy: Classical Dreemurr is forced to not help anyone else of any universe in stories. The stories she writes happens everywhere. She cannot change the fate until the time took anyone to danger. She is kind. She helps everyone outside.

Sunil: Can we meet her?

Fairy: No. The shield of MagicFall hasn't broken yet. There are less magic to break the shield. The shield can be broken by restoring the magic. When Harmony Gem, Crystal Heart and Final Star will be together, the magic will be restored. And Monsters and ponies will be free and can see the Surface of humans again. This shield has trapped us here. That's why we cannot go outside of the world.

The main 6 looked at their crystals.

Lionelle: We have to protect this to restore the magic.

Puja: And combine Humans, Monsters and Ponies together!

Ananya: But who are those villains who tried to steal it? And how they have fire magic?

Fairy: Maybe, she stole the Dark Stone. That's why she has dark magic.

Ananya: We have to be aware of her. Who knows if she tries to steal it again.

Fairy; Since she learned that we have the gem. So she will try.

We have to prepare ourselves for this danger. Do not worry. I will teach you how to use magic. Remember, you can't let others to know. And can use it when the situation is calling for it.

Ananya: Alright Miss fairy! We will listen to you! Right guys?

All nodded and agreed.

Fairy; Alright then. Your training shall be start from next week.

Puja: Why not tomorrow?

Fairy: (Yawns) Just want to relax for some days. I am too tired of protecting the Harmony Gem. And the magic needs some rest since I used that hundreds of moons ago.

To he main 6 laughed.

Ananya:Where are you going to rest?

Fairy: Opes! I forget to think about it too!

Puja: Where will she rest?

Ananya: Will you come at my home? Mom and dad can't find you if you disguise as a doll or something like not alive. I will care you!

Fairy: *flys to her* Really!? I want to!

Ananya: I'll be happy to bring you at my home.

Fairy: Yay! New home after thousand moons later!

All laughed in joy.

The main 6 friends went to their house. Everyone was tired so they went to bed at noon. Ananya brought the fairy on her bag. She ran to her room and locked her door. She opened her bag. The fairy came outside.

Fairy: Wow! Your room is very beautiful! And big! I can't believe that I am in your room!
The fairy flew everywhere. She looked at the mirror and looked at her reflection. She became happy

Fairy: There are many things! Ow! Mirror, wear-drawers, table filled with many books!
She stopped in front of a desktop computer.

Fairy: What's that?

Ananya: It's a computer. Made with technology.

Fairy: Can you teach me about it? I will start your lesson from tonight. But this night only!

Ananya laughed.
Ananya: Yes. Yes. I agree. You are such a cute little fairy.
She tickled her by her finger.

Fairy: Oh. Stop it! Stop it! It's tickling me!
The fairy fell down on the bed and were rolling on the bed. Ananya giggled.

*End of Season 1: The Beginning With HARMONY*

Session 2 will come soon when this book will have 20 views and 5 likes. And any mistake occurs, I am sorry for that.