Chapter 9: The Mysterious Letter

Puja was dreaming...

Forest. Waterfall. Inside the fountain, Puja was there. Finding something. Like a closet. There were 5 humans too. But it was unknown. Blurry and familiar. Like she knew them. She saw them everyday. Even their voices were very familiar. They 6 were looking for the closet. When they found it, everyone danced. They tried to open the closet. Someone like Emily gave her hair cheap to open the closet. When they open the closet, Light flashed. Puja's eyes got blind.

She woke up. "Wow! What a dream!" She yerned. Suddenly, she found a paper under the pillow. She took it. It was written;

"The dream you saw is 100% true. The 4 classmate you will see today shall be the people of your dreams. They will lead you to the secret door of the old library."

Puja was surprised. She thought.
"If it is true, please, God, wish I could see my Hgh-5 gang!" She prayed.

On another hand, when Sunil woke up. He saw a letter. It said:

"The letter is 100% true. Please, follow Puja. The blue eyes girl. If she saw the wrong people, everything would go wrong. Go and save her for her dreams."

"Who sent this letter?" Sunil asked.

Ananya and Lionelle got the same letter too.

"The letter is 100% true. Please, follow Puja. The blue eyes girl. If she didn't see you, you'll never find your answers you're thinking."

Emily got this:

"The letter is 100% true. Please save Puja. She might fall in danger. Stay with her all day. Don't let her be alone."

Mahirul got this:

"The letter is 100% true. Please, be there at park with your favorite dog at **:**. Ananya might need the dog ."

"Goodness, who is sending that letter?" Ananya, Lionelle, Mahirul, Puja, Emily and Sunil said.

The Main 6 took the letter on their bags.

Sunil got ready. Just setting his collar and tie correctly in front of the mirror.

Ananya putting her favorite perfume on her collar.

Lionelle put her artbook on her bag.

Puja combed her hair into 2 ponytail style.

Emily was putting her favorite lipstick.

Mahirul put a collar on his dog, Sparky.

The Main 6 walked to the college.

Puja said to herself before going out from her house. She was excited to find the 5 friends.

"I need to find them! They are the only one can help me! And I will find the Harmony Gem!"

She said loudly. Suddenly realized that she spoke Harmony name which she should never speak. She gasped.

"I can't say it too loud. It's a secret mission." She said to herself quietly. She went to college.

"Hm... Harmony Gem, huh? Crystalee will be very happy to hear this news...." Someone said from behind of the pillars.

"Finally! I found it! The Harmony gem! Now no one can stop me to find the Crustal Heart and Final Star!"

Crystalee growled happily.

"I can see..." In the well, an angel can be seen. She was keeping letters under Puja's bed. The letter and writing can be seen. She was controlling her dreams. "Excellent Sonata. You made my life more easier."