Chapter 4: ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

A girl went home after all lessons. She left the bag on the chair. She went to take some bath.

 She went to take some bath

It was Christy. Ananya's classmate.
Christy started to wear her night dress, She looked at the mirror. She was crying. Remembering all those sorrows and days of misery. She signed.
"No new friends.
Those jealousy and vaunts of someone.
Just ignoring.
No freedom speech."

She felt so pain on her chest. Those insults about her creativity from her family. And ignorance from Creators Authority group...
Why? Why do they ignore me? Cannot they help me? How could they say such a thing?
Why can't I have a happy ending? I made many people's happy ending or I tried."
She kept head low. Tears fell down.

Somewhere else. In a strange world, filled with black, blue and purple crystals. Darkness and cold was everywhere. There were homes. But no lives. The houses witness the terrible destruction.
There was a castle. Dark castle. There was a dark throne.

"Powers... One day, they shall be mine... Maybe her magic is no more. But how many days will remain quite? Someday she have to come.. "

An Alicorn Pony came out from shadow. Her height was like almost like Celestia (MLP).
She laughed evilly.

(This is Quiet Crystalee Crystalize

(This is Quiet Crystalee Crystalize. I'm bad at drawing. Sorry.)

"I have been waiting for the powers of MagicFall. Now, I have found it. Finally! The MagicVerse will be mine!"

A tiny monster came to her. "Crystalee, what ar-"

"HOW DARE TO CALL ME CRYSTALEE?! CALL ME GODDESS CRYSTALEE! THE ONE AND ONLY IMMORTAL HIGH PRIESTESS OF LORD BLACK SKY?!"

"S-Sorry, your majesty..."

"Good. (Walks to the throne) However, I am planing to use someone to get the Harmony Gem. Hm... Whom can we choose?"

The monster raised his hand.
"What's about remaining Alicorn pony?"
"Hm... Who's still alive?"

"Winner?"

"No."

"King Cosmos, the king of ghost?"

"He's an idiot. Not a KING!"