Chapter 7 : King and Queen

On other hand, Sunil was going at home. Saw Ananya going home at the same direction. He ignored. But when they both at the same road, Sunil wished to follow her as he doubt a thing. At the end, he found that her house was in the same road where he lives. "Gosh, my doubt was right! She lives here! That means she is my neighbor! That's why she seemed familiar to me! I still remember that day...

---------------------Flashback----------------------------
Sunil's Point Of View:

It was Saturday. After finishing my English lesson from my English tutor, I was heading at home. Suddenly it started to rain heavily. I was stuck in a stall. I forgot to brought my umbrella. Who would know that it will rain? I was waiting for the rain to fall all. I was thinking something and suddenly she came in the stall. She was half wet. She asked for a tissue from the shop owner. The shop owner gave her a packet tissue. She also asked for a coffee and a cake. She was eating there. There were many girl's crowed. A girl pushed me and I got crashed. The coffee fell down on the floor. My chest was joint with her. She pushed me.

"Are you build!? Can't see someone is standing here!?" She screamed.

"I-I am sorry Miss. I didn't mean that. Someone just pushed me and I get crashed!"

"You wasted my coffee!"

"I'm g-gonna pay it!" "Don't need it."

"Let me pay! Since it was my mistake."

"Humph. Fine. Pay it. But only the coffee! I'm paying my cake!"

"Ok..."

I said. I payed the money and brought a chocolate. I gave it to her.

"Can we be friends?"

She ignored and pushed the chocolate to me. "Don't need it." The rain was over. She went ahead fastly. Her home was in the same road where I live...

*I saw her in the same English tutor's house. Her name was... ANANYA!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Ananya... Everyone calls her Ananya. So, she introduces as Ananya."

Sunil said."Oh Ananya ..." He signed and smiled. He headed to home.

Ananya felt like someone called her name from the heart. She put her hand on her chest and looked behind. Sunil was gone that time. "Maybe my mind said." She said to herself.

Sunil, somehow, "like" liked her. He wonder why he liked her...

"Gosh brother! You have a crush on someone!!!" Nupur said.

Nupur was Sunil's step sister. Well, Sunil's father married two women. First wife gave Sunil birth. When he was 4, his mother died on a road accident. Then his father married another one. When Sunil was 6, Nupur was born. But her mother died after her birth. Mr. Acarjaya was soo sad that he didn't marry anyone else. Both wives were very nice and kind.
However, Nupur was starting in front of the main gate. She was 12 years old. She read in High school. She was wearing her school uniform..

"Crush!?" No! Impossible! Why would I have a crush on someone!?" He said fearfully.

"Then why are you sweating? Why did you mourned her name?"

"Where? Who's name did I said?"

"Sunil and Ananya sitting under the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Sunil blushed. He screamed, "Nupur, stop shipping me with my classmate! She is my classmate! We are not even friends!"

"Oh my. Then why did you pay her coffee's bill?"

"It was because someone pushed me and- wait a second. How do you know that I payed the bill?"

"Cause I pushed you to kiss her!" She said a second. She blushed deep red.

"What!!!!"

She put her hands on her mouth. "Opes. I throw it out!"

"Wait!!! You're dead this time!"

Sunil runs behind Nupur. Nupur ran. Both were running in a circle. Then Uncle Roton came who was the caretaker of the house.

"What happened, children? Why are you two running ?"

"Uncle Roton, look! Brother is crazy! He want to beat me!"

Caretaker was surprised.

"What happened to you, Little Master?" He said, holding Sunil by his hands.

"Uncle! Let me punish my sister! She has grown too much!" Sunil screamed.

At that time, Mr. Acarjaya was coming. He saw those and asked, "What happened my children? Why are you fighting?"

Sunil- Dad! You did well by coming now! Your daughter has gone too far! She is very gentes now!

Judge- What has she done?

Sunil- (blushes) T-That is a personal problem of mine! I can't say what she said! It's a Grown up topic! (Sunil runs to his room)

Mr. Acarjaya was confused. Nupur was giggling.

"What did you say this time?"

Nupur- Oh that was a embarrassing topic for him. You can say, He might soon have "Loveria".

Nupur went to her room.

Judge- Loveria? What that a new disease?

The caretaker understood soo he said, "It's nothing, sir. Just a common thing. Please go and refresh yourself. I am preparing some snacks."