Chapter19

Madara climbed into bed beside a passed-out Sakura, wondering if he should wake her or not. She wanted to continue where they left off earlier, but that was before she got completely trashed. He'd tossed his shirt and pants into the hamper by the closet. Turning onto his side, he admired her unassuming, sleeping face.

'Blonde really does suit her, but not as much as the pink,' he mused, a bittersweet smile tugging at his lips.

So much had happened in such a short amount of time. They met, danced around one another for a couple of months, then finally confessed their feelings. After that, the poor woman was kidnapped by his crazed boss, who they had no choice but to kill. Now, they're on the run because the police in Konoha are looking for her as a connection to the massacre that occurred that night.

The Uchiha man thought about Tobi's response to Sakura, having mixed feelings. Obviously, he liked her once she relaxed a little, but that didn't reassure him in the slightest.

'Even if I trust him to keep us hidden until things calm down, I don't know if I can put her life in his hands, too.'

No, Madara decided, while gently brushing the woman's hair behind her ear so he could better see her face, that he wouldn't let a situation arise where they would be alone for an extended period. He was willing to gamble with his own safety but not hers.

Suddenly, bright green eyes were open and locked onto his. It was instantaneously evident that she was still very drunk by the hazy expression she dawned.

A tipsy giggle passed her lips as the woman rolled over to straddle his hips, speaking in a whispered tone despite her voice being barely quieter than usual, "Hey, Baby." She was mocking how he often called her by that pet name, which was amusing.

Madara smirked, helping her shirt off over her head because she was already pressing sensually against the steadily hardening bulge beneath his boxers, "How are you feeling? Nauseous at all?"

Sakura shook her head, beaming drunkenly. She disregarded his questions, instead asking bluntly, "You'll let me do what I want, right? Can I go ahead?"

He snickered, gently shushing with a finger to her lips because Tobi was too inebriated to make it to his own room, instead falling asleep on the sofa just outside the room, which had no door, just an arching doorway, "He's still around, so you have to be quiet."

Taking him entirely off guard, Sakura took his finger into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it suggestively while lifting herself so she could reach down and pull his sex from his boxers. The organ hardened the rest of the way in an instant.

'I forgot how bold she is when drunk.'

As if trying to prove his appreciative thoughts true, the woman maneuvered the rest of her clothing off and slid down onto his cock, leaning forward once the task was complete to wrap her hand around his wrist so he wouldn't pull his hand away. Then she was moving, expertly riding him with none of the bashful, charming hesitance she often exhibited.

Madara could only watch the scene unfold. It was so sexy, and it felt too good. He was afraid that the incredible experience would somehow be ruined if he said or did anything.

Sakura's brow was furrowed with focus, eyes somewhat trained on his face but also a little zoned out. The expression was just as attractive as the confident and impressive way she moved.

A minute passed before the woman suddenly straightened her spine to change position. Releasing his hand, she grinned mischievously, "Don't move, 'kay?"

He nodded silently, intrigued by her resolution to be in control. Inwardly, though, his thoughts were hectic, 'With a face and body like that, she can do whatever the hell she wants to me.'