I: All Dat

Five Months Later

Megan Pete

I sat on Bagg's lap as he sat down at his dining room table. He had his Macbook in front of us, trying to show me whatever he was trying to show me.

"What is it?" I asked him while he slid his left arm around my waist.

"I'm tryna show you, girl, damn." He chuckled.

"Don't get slapped, Bagg." I warned him.

"Aight, aight, chill. I don't want anotha taste of your slap."

I smiled and held my head up in the air while he focused back on his Macbook. Really fucking with Bagg tough for these last five months has really tested my patience and he has gotten a small taste of my heavy handed ass, slapping him in his face for disrespecting me. He learned that night though, drunk or not, don't disrespect me or I will go upside your head.

Within these five months, I've fallen back more and more from Beyoncé. We barely talk now, due to me not wanting to be bothered with her. She has yet to tell me anything concerning her supposed 'divorce' and if I had to bet money, I bet she hasn't told her husband about wanting a divorce and she's still fucking that nigga like she doesn't plan on leaving him. Beyoncé doesn't know what the fuck she wants or who the fuck she wants, but I'm not waiting on her to figure it out. If she really wanted me as much as she tells me she does, she would've been divorced by now or at least showed me the divorce papers like I've asked her ass months ago.

"Aight, look." Bagg said, grabbing my attention.

I looked at his Macbook and he showed me the rough cut video of our collaboration All Dat. I cheered excitedly and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing all over his face.

"Baby! Oh my god!" I squealed. "You told me this wouldn't be done for at least another month or two!"

He started laughing and held my waist tighter. "I lied to surprise you. You're gonna love it though." He assured me.

"Play it, play it!" I said excitedly.

Bagg and I had so much fun filming this video. People will definitely be able to see our intense, sexual chemistry on camera and this is how we're officially announcing that we're dating. Oh, I know Beyoncé is going to be heated once this video is released, but I owe her nothing. Not a text, not a phone call nor loyalty. She can't get her shit together, like I told her to do, she will be getting played and left in the past.

After watching the video a few times with Bagg, analyzing and pointing out things that I wanted changed, I decided to be messy and record a small clip of the video and post it to my Instagram.

I'm sure Beyoncé will be harassing me in a couple of hours and I'm ready for it.

Beyoncé Knowles