XV: That Old Thing Back

Beyoncé Knowles

After watching Megan turn out of my driveway in the Mercedes G-Class Truck, I knew we were done for good. Not to mention, she took the ring she gave me, back. I don't understand how the hell I got here. I really thought I had everything figured out. Victoria was fine in those other sessions, I don't know why she would wait until the third session to try to kiss me. I really don't get it.

I wiped my face of my tears, but they kept rolling down my face as I continued to cry uncontrollably. I really just lost my soulmate. My one and only. My other half.

Making my way back inside my mansion, I cried all the way upstairs and went straight to my bathroom to start my shower so I could have a good crying, therapy session.

Immersing myself in my sorrows and tears, I was in the shower for at least an hour, crying my heart out. I need to distract myself from Megan and get rid of this depressing attitude.

Cleaning myself up, I finally got out of the shower and decided to get dressed. I know just the place to go and be distracted.

*

I stood anxiously waiting for the door to open after ringing the doorbell a few times

I stood anxiously waiting for the door to open after ringing the doorbell a few times. Considering the time of night, or I should say early morning, it was, I knew it would take a while for him to come to the door.

When he finally did and opened his front door while rubbing his eyes sleepily, I barged into his place and slammed the door behind me.

"Beyoncé." He spoke as I pushed him towards his living room. "Bey, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

I stayed silent and put my finger on his lips to keep him quiet until I got to his living room and pushed him down onto one of his couches.

He frowned at me as I took off my trench coat, dropping it to the floor, and sat down on his lap. Pulling at the hem of his shirt, he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Aye, man, what the hell?" He said. "What is wrong with you? What are you doing?"

"I need you." I spoke lowly.

He scoffed and laughed. "You need me? Now you need me, when we're going through a divorce, Beyoncé?"

I sighed and stared at him.

"What happened? You don't have your side nigga or girlfriend riding tonight?" Trent asked me.

I rolled my eyes and looked down, trying not to breakdown, thinking about Megan.

"Look at me, Beyoncé." Trent spoke, grabbing my chin and raising my head up. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I need some dick, that's what's wrong with me. Now shut up." I leaned into him and kissed him aggressively while trying to get his shirt off. As I already knew, it only took seconds for Trent to fold for me and allow me to take his shirt off as he gripped and squeezed all over my body.