XIII: B'Day

One Week Later

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

I rested both of my hands down on my desk behind me as I moaned, thrusting my hips into Megan's face. This woman came onto campus right before I have to go teach her class and barged into my office. Without saying a word, she pulled me up from my chair and sat me on my desk, before bending down in front of me. The only words she said to me was 'I want to eat your pussy.' And that's exactly what I let her do.

I sucked in a deep breath and threw my head back, thrusting my hips faster into her face. "Damn...eat it daddy." I moaned out to her.

Gripping the sides of my thighs, Megan forced her face deeper into me and I let out a high pitch scream as she flicked her tongue over my clit as fast as possible like a damn snake before pulling and tugging at it roughly. I threw my left hand up to my chest and squeezed on my breast, knowing I was about to cum in any minute.

Slapping my left hand back down to her head, I held it steady, fucking her face violently, making her moan non-stop as she ate.

"Take it, baby." I gritted out to her. "Handle this pussy just like that!" I kicked my feet up onto the armrests of my chair that was sitting behind her and leaned back onto my elbows. "I love you so much, Jovon, ohh!" I cried out, using both of my hands to now steady her head.

I felt her tongue slither back into my hole and I kicked the chair away from me and looked down, watching Megan as her head bobbed up and down and slid her tongue in and out of me.

"Shiiiiiiiit, Megan, Megan, Megan, oh my god! What the hell?" I rambled on, tightening my thighs around her head. "I just know you gonna catch everything baby." I moaned. "Why do you eat my pussy so damn goodddddd?" I said, scratching at her roots.

Within the next couple of minutes, Megan had me spazzing, slapping her in her head and scrambling to get away from her wicked tongue. She ended up forcing me up to her face as I leaked out on her tongue and what made it even more sick, is that she stared up at me as she caught everything I could give her. Inhaling into me deeply before letting my waist go and letting my lower half drop down onto my desk, I cursed under my breath and flipped over onto my stomach.

"Stop playing, before I eat it from the back." She said, landing a hard smack to my ass.

I moaned deeply and she pulled me off my desk and turned me around to face her. Staring at me with a smirk, I grabbed her chin and pulled her head down towards me. Looking into her eyes for about ten seconds, I let my eyes linger down to her mouth and noticed myself on her bottom lip. I smiled before kissing her lip gently then sucking on it nastily and pulling it as I placed my hands back on my desk behind me. Megan moaned and stumbled closer into me, pushing me roughly against my desk and I smiled in satisfaction.

Pulling away from her, I gave her a quick peck and raised my right hand up to her mouth to wipe around her lips.

"You're really bold. I can't believe you're about to go to class after eating my pussy like that and still have me all over your lips." I whispered, swiping my finger underneath her bottom lip to get the excess juices off of her face.