XX: Can't Leave You Alone

Few Weeks Later

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

I looked over at Megan laying next to me and seen her taking selfies, making me smile in admiration.

I decided to give Megan a one on one lesson, since I only had my Vocal Coaching class today, and surprisingly she didn't have any plans

I decided to give Megan a one on one lesson, since I only had my Vocal Coaching class today, and surprisingly she didn't have any plans. After going through the lesson, we were both inspired and I brought her to my in-home studio to make some magic. We wrote together, bounced song ideas off of each other and I even showed her some hands on learning with the soundboard and we even practiced with production.

After creating and playing around in my studio for a couple of hours, my chef prepared us a meal and we've been relaxing and watching TV ever since.

"When are you going back to your hotel?" I asked her, curious to see if she was going to spend the night with me.

Even though Megan and I are on speaking terms and we have been getting closer, there still seems to be some tension between us, which is understandable with how everything transpired between us. We still haven't had sex and I feel like that's for the best. We need to work on grounding and building our relationship on trust and love, rather than sex. We need to be on the same page, emotionally and mentally.

"You want me to leave that bad?" She asked me with a light laugh as she looked over at me.

"No." I shook my head. "I was just wondering."

She nodded her head and sat up. "It's okay, Beyoncé, I can read the room and know when I have overstayed my welcome. I'll see you in class tomorrow." She laughed, preparing to get off of my bed.

I grabbed her arm, stopping her and pulled her towards me. "It's not like that. I just wanted to know..."

"Oh...is that your subtle way of asking me to spend the night with you or something?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and slowly pulled at her sunglasses. She grabbed my hand as her smile faded and I frowned.

"Megan, you've had your sunglasses on the entire time since you've been here. Through my lesson and dinner, everything. You're in the house, you don't need sunglasses."