VIII: Closure

Beyoncé Knowles

As soon as I walked into my mansion, I was greeted with an irate Trent and I knew this was going to be our most heated argument yet.

I tried to walk past him as he yelled and cursed at me, asking me where I've been, but he kept moving in front of me and blocking my way.

"Trent! Move!" I yelled at him.

"I'm not moving and you ain't going a damn place until you tell me where you've been, Beyoncé! You lying to your mother now and you got Kelly trying to cover for you! You dragging other people into this to get a quick fuck! Is the dick or pussy that fucking good!?" He ranted.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, I can handle myself and I don't need you or anyone else for sex? Not everything is about sex, Trent, and it's way deeper than that." I said, slipping up by accident.

I just hinted to Trent that whatever situation I had going on was more than just sex, which definitely sounds like cheating to anyone.

"What are you talking about!? What's deeper!? Your relationship that you've been having on the side!?" He asked me.

I folded my arms over my chest. "It's late, I'm done arguing with you. Argue with yaself." I spoke.

Stepping around him, he grabbed me roughly and pulled me into him. Staring me down, I knew he was past pissed off with me.

"Stop fucking lying." He gritted at me. "Where you been?"

"I went to a bar." I lied.

"Let me smell your breath, you don't smell like alcohol, Beyoncé." He stated. "In fact...." He trailed off, forcing his face into my neck. "You smell like someone else, Bey. Don't fucking play with me. Who is that on you?"

I pushed him away from me and tried to walk away from him once again. "You're paranoid, Trent. I just want to take a shower and relax."

"You want to take a shower huh? So you can wash the person's scent off of you?" He spoke angrily.

"No, because it's been a long day and it's hot as hell outside. What is wrong with you, Trent?" I asked.

"No." He shook his head. "Nah. You don't smell like that, Bey. I know you. I know what you smell like and what perfume you use. That ain't you. And it smells feminine as hell. You fucking wit a bitch!?"

My face naturally turned into a frown, immediately going into defense mode over Megan.

Don't do it, Beyoncé

Don't say anything

You cannot admit that you're cheating on him

I upped my right eyebrow as I felt my top lip starting to twitch with annoyance.

"Don't be disrespectful." I said deeply.

"Oh?" He chuckled bitterly. "Look at you, Bey. Your voice dropping on me. You mad? You mad now, Beyoncé, because I called your girl a bitch?"

I shook my head and chuckled lowly. "I don't have a girl, Trent, but you're being disrespectful as hell. I told you about using that bitch word around me."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm calling it how I see it. You come in here smelling like another damn woman. I didn't even think you were into bitches, Beyoncé. The pussy is that good?"

I licked my lips, desperately wanting to be honest and bruise his ego, but I stayed silent and smiled. Walking away from him, he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back into him.

Married To My Professorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें