XIX: Tina Snow

Megan Pete

After Bey finished talking to Trent last night, she came to me and explained everything that I wanted to know. Because I was playing and bonding with Honour while we had the conversation, I kept my cool and didn't argue or cuss her out. But once Honour fell asleep in my arms after about an hour after Bey and I had our conversation and she started focusing back on the first lesson plan she had prepared, I put Honour to sleep in her room and went off on Beyoncé.

I'm so sick and tired of her running back to her baby daddy. I really see firsthand and understand why people say, don't mess with anyone who has a child or children, because it is guaranteed that they are still fucking their baby mama's or baby daddies, no matter the situation, because it's easy access.

This is why I'm glad we're not in a relationship and why I'm so skeptical of trying again with Beyoncé. How careless and trifling can you be to have not one, but two pregnancy scares from the same lame ass nigga I stole you from? His dick isn't that good, I know it's not, or I wouldn't have been able to snatch her like I did. But that's okay, I got something for her ass. We can both go back to our exes. And because I have the freedom to do what I want, since we aren't together, I'm going to take advantage of that and be just as trifling as Beyoncé has been.

Time to reach out to one of my exes.

*

One Week Later

I looked down at my phone, reading his messages as I walked to Beyoncé's lecture hall

🎱Pardi🐍👅

That pussy still so fucking good girl😩

Made me forget why I left yo ass

When we gonna link up again?

And just like that, got his ass stuck! I laughed to myself, thinking about how player I am. I warn people not to fuck with me, especially Beyoncé. Now she got Tina Snow coming out in full effect.

🐱Meg💦

I'll hit you when I need you. Thank you again 💋

Walking into the lecture hall, I looked around and decided to sit in the back to not draw attention to myself. I slid into the row of seats about two rows away from the entrance and chose the fifth seat on the right side of the hall. Settling into my seat quietly, I slowly took off my sunglasses and pulled my hat down further over my eyes, so no one would recognize me.