XVIII: Back Again?

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé Knowles

I sat in the middle of Kelly's bed with her and Michelle as we ate Kelly's home cooked spaghetti she made for us for our girl's night. It's been a while since we've all linked up and had a girl's night, and with me just coming back from L.A after visiting Megan, this girl's night was definitely needed. I need to catch up with my girls and tell them all of my tea.

"So what happened!?" Kelly asked excitedly as I took a pinch full of my spaghetti noodles and held it up in the air, slowly lowering the noodles into my mouth.

"You are so childish, Bey." Michelle laughed.

"She really is a lil kid at heart. So goofy and sweet." Kelly melted. "But I know if she gets any sauce on my white comforter, we gonna be fightin'."

I rolled my eyes at her as I finished up the last of the noodles that I was holding up in the air between my fingers. Once I finished chewing, I grabbed my dinner napkin to wipe my fingers of the sauce.

"Well...to answer Kelly's question...a lot happened. Megan had a mental breakdown..." I spoke, thinking back on how she reacted towards me, how vulnerable she was and how hard she cried. I've never seen her so broken in my life. This shooting has really transported her to a dark place, which is completely understandable. I just don't want her to stay in that dark place. I want her to find the light and see all the good in her life and climb out of that dark hole she's in.

"We talked for hours though, y'all. I felt so much more in tuned with her. I felt like I knew her before, but now? There's nothing that I don't know about Megan. I know that girl like the back of my hand. Surprisingly, she was so raw and open with me.." I smiled to myself, still taken aback by how raw and vulnerable Megan was with me.

"That's amazing, Bey. What a blessing." Michelle commented.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Bump that! That's cute and all, but we want to know the real tea. Did y'all fuck? That's the real question we need an answer to." Kelly spoke up.

I laughed as I shook my head. Kelly really has no class and no filter whatsoever.

"You really ain't got no couth!" Michelle complained. "You can't handle a deep, meaningful conversation for more than a minute before you start going on about sex! The Devil is working overtime on your horny ass."

I busted out laughing as Kelly and Michelle started going back and forth. After a few minutes of letting them argue, I finally got them to calm down and we resumed the conversation.

"Anyway, lil Miss Jesus over there can act like she's not interested in you getting some, but we all know the real. So spill." Kelly smirked at me.

"Honestly...nothing happened." I admitted.

"Youse a lie!" Kelly yelled.

I shook my head and threw my hands up. "I'm serious. She turned me down. Cut me off. She would not bite, I tried. I even offered her head and she struggled with saying no to that, but she ended up declining. So, I held her all night long and we talked until we both fell asleep."