XII: Hit My Phone

Megan Pete

Megan Pete

I stumbled through the Private Jet, clutching my phone and immediately went to the bedroom. I was feeling too good after getting some much needed liquor in my system. After handling business, I celebrated with Farris and a couple of my close LA friends and got some partying in. It definitely didn't help that all my mind could focus on was Beyoncé and some student trying to be another me and seduce her. Beyoncé is mine and I'll be damned if I let a Megan wannabe come in and take her from me.

Slamming the room door by accident, I laughed and jumped on the bed, unlocking my phone. I decided to shoot Beyoncé a quick text. I was still pissed and with this liquor in me, I wanted to start some shit with her for some attention. The liquor just gives me an excuse to act like a baby and once Bey realizes that I'm gone, she'll forgive whatever indiscretions that goes on tonight.

🐎Jovon💕

Why you always playing games with my heart??

You want me to act out so I can manhandle your ass

You like to get me jealous on purpose! First your husband last night, now some random bitch in your class??

I'm sicka you hurting me like this, but imma handle that ass tho

I exited out of my message thread and went to Instagram to do a Live. I needed to rant a little bit and I'm sure doing a Live will catch Beyoncé's attention anyway.

Beyoncé Knowles

I watched as Megan flexed her jewelry on Instagram Live and started talking about how she deserves to be treated in a relationship. I could tell that she had been drinking and she was venting all of her frustrations, but I also knew that she was doing this to take shots at me, especially since she just sent me some angry texts only a few minutes ago.

"Look at me! Look at this!" Megan bragged, holding her phone at the perfect angle to capture her ass and titties in her one piece outfit. She looked damn good and it made me feel some type of way that she was really doing this right now after the situation earlier, in order to be petty towards me. "I deserve someone who will show me off and really love me!" She ranted. "Not just say they love me, but prove that they love me! I'm a bad bitch and I should be treated as such! Niggas and bitches will neva find anotha me! You will never find anotha Stallion. I'm one of one, bitch!" She pointed at her phone, making me roll my eyes.

There is no reason for her to be so shady like this. This is crazy.

I shook my head and decided to try to get her off of Live by calling her. Her doing this drunk Live is not the way to handle our situation.

Calling her twice, she declined both calls and I rolled my eyes and went back to Instagram to see how she was acting.

"Now you want to hit me up!? Now you want to hit my phone!?" She yelled, pointing at her phone screen. "Keep fuckin' playin' wit me! And there's no need for no speculation or shade, because the person knows exactly who I'm talking to. If you just tried to call me and got declined, I'm talkin' bout yo ass!" She yelled.