VI: Bagg vs. Bey

Two Weeks Later

Megan Pete

Bagg sat me down on the edge of my bathroom counter while he gripped and squeezed on my body.

"What have you been up to?" I asked him as he forced his head into my neck.

"Studio. Just chillin' and hangin' wit my kids." He mumbled.

"Aww, how cute. All in daddy mode." I grinned, wrapping my hands around his neck. He continued to kiss on me and I loosely secured my legs around his waist.

"Yeah, but I'm ready to get into another daddy mode right now." He lifted his head up and stared at me, causing me to smile.

"Oh really? That's what you're trying to do?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah. You know what it is." He grabbed my face and leaned my head back so he could kiss me. I let him take control and threw my hands down on my bathroom sink to balance myself. Bagg ran his hand along my thigh and forced his other hand in between my inner thighs. Warming me up and getting me aroused by rubbing on me, I moaned and pulled away from his lips.

"You got a condom?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." He said, before going into his pocket for one.

I smiled and leaned back some, watching him.

"Put it on and fuck me like you missed me." I smirked.

"Done." He spoke.

After getting himself situated and pushing his jeans and boxers down halfway to his knees and removing my shorts, he pushed my panties to the side and pushed inside me.

We were both really into it and I could tell he missed this pussy, more than I missed his dick, I can't even lie. About ten minutes into it, Bagg was pounding me like a maniac. Holding onto my hip's with both of his hands, he forced me back and forth on his dick roughly, making me struggle to hold onto him and dig my nails into the back of his neck.

Hearing my phone go off, I looked over to my left and seen my screen glowing. I reached for my phone and seen the Bee emoji as the contact, meaning it was Beyoncé. I quickly locked my phone and pushed it back away from me before looking at Bagg. He was concentrating and so in the zone, looking down at my pussy, he didn't pay my phone any mind.

"Shit." He mumbled, seeing my juices coating the condom.

I tried my best to hide my moans, but this nigga definitely had me slipping up. I try not to gas too many dudes when we're fucking unless it's a super quiet nigga, who be acting like my pussy ain't good. When you're up in this good shit, I expect a man to be crying and moaning his ass off, if you tryna play tough and act like I'm just an average piece of pussy, imma be super loud and extra to make your ass moan out my name.

"Damn, nigga." I moaned out.

He looked at me with a smirk and forced his head in my neck as he thrusted inside of me, causing me to lean back even more on the sink.

"This pussy mine." I heard him mumble.

Shit, it's Beyoncé's too. I don't mind sharing between the two of them though. They can both be satisfied by my pussy. Everyone can get a piece of Megan to be happy.

"Fuck, Bagg!" I said as he became rougher and I could hear his body banging against my sink.

"Shiiiit." He moaned out.

"Don't cum yet." I warned him, starting to fuck him back.

He groaned and called out my name constantly, making my heart flutter. Gripping onto his neck tighter, I heard my phone go off again and I briefly looked over at it again. Seeing '🐝' I sighed and grabbed my phone.