VII: Fourth of July

Megan Pete

Megan Pete

After Bey found out about me still being with Bagg due to TMZ blasting me, I've been trying to prove to her that I'm all in our relationship. I want Beyoncé, I really do, but I also want Bagg around just in case things with Beyoncé don't work out or go as planned. I don't know how this situation will pan out and I don't want to be left heartbroken once again. Bey and I's entire situation has traumatized me and there's just no way I won't have a backup plan this time and Bagg is most definitely my backup plan.

Even though Bey has told me to stop seeing Bagg and to stop talking to him, we still contact each other just to check up on one another. We haven't had sex since the whole TMZ incident, but we do talk. He knows that right now I can't make myself available to him the way he wants me to, because of everything I have going on in my life, but he has no idea about Beyoncé. He just thinks I'll come around in a few months, once things in my career settle down and I can give him the time and affection he needs. I don't want to play anyone in this situation, but I refuse to be left alone to mend my broken heart again. If I have to play Bey and Bagg to make sure I don't get played, that's just what it has to be until Bey's divorce is finalized.

Bey and I haven't been able to see each other between my career and traveling for festivals I was booked to perform at while also being in school and Bey has been begging to see me. Finally being free for only a couple of days, we were able to agree on a time to see each other and surprisingly it's this July Fourth weekend.

From what Bey told me, Mama Tina is holding a big cookout at her house, that Trent knows nothing about. I guess Bey has been lying to her husband and telling him that Kelly is having some small get together and no men were invited, so he made other plans with his family, while Bey said she would be taking their daughter with her to 'Kelly's house'. As long as that nigga isn't anywhere near me, I'm good. If not, I'm liable to do anything and I do not mind putting my hands on his ass or telling him about what Bey and I really do.

Farris looked at me as I sat back on the Private Jet, getting comfortable.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Farris asked me.

I nodded and ran my hand over my hair to make sure nothing was out of place. "I'll be fine, I promise. It's all of Bey's family, it'll be okay." I assured him.

He sighed and shook his head. "Alright. If anything happens and you need me, call me Meg, I'm serious."

"I know, I will." I smiled. I wanted Farris to enjoy the holiday and relax. Eat some good food and spend some time with his family. He's been so consumed with me and my career, he needs this break. I don't want him following me to Texas to sit back and watch over me instead of being with his family for the holiday.

"I love you sis." He spoke before embracing me in a tight hug.

"I love you too, Farris. I'll be good." I promised him.