Chapter 6 - Hopelessness

The next morning Sunan came back to me, with a bowl of soup, exactly like the soup we ordered the first time we met. I thought that was a way of making fun of me.
I sat on the bed, curled up in fear and I watched him with my cheeks still wet. He kneeled to be at my level "Good morning, did you sleep well?" he asked with an amused smile on his face, clearly being sarcastic "Here is your breakfast, you will need energy to work" he said, handling me the soup "Isn't it familiar? this smell of soup.. it reminds me of-" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I slapped his hand, making him spill the bowl of soup on the floor.
๛๛๛
He looked at me with pure anger and slapped me on my face so hard that I fell back on the mattress. He hovered over me and slapped me again and again. I felt my face burning and I just kept sobbing and begging him to stop. He eventually stopped and gripped my face hard "You're clearly not collaborating if you keep having this fucking behaviour, so I'm going to explain it to you right away: you're here to please your clients, to obey them and to satisfy them. You're going to do what I say and if you try to be a rebellious little brat, I'm going to hurt you.. These slaps were just a warning" he said, visibly angry.
๛๛๛
I stayed there, with my eyes shut, more scared than before now that I knew what was going to be my future: he was doing sex trafficking and I was going to be a prostitute.

I cried harder, him still gripping my face "Don't worry, you're not alone in here, but I need to train you first, so that your clients won't be disappointed" he said, then I felt his hot breath on my face, sign that he got closer, and he kissed my lips forcefully. I tried to free myself from his grip, but I was too weak and too scared. He forced me to open my mouth and kept kissing me, deeply and passionately, while I was crying and sobbing like never before.
He eventually detached his lips from mine, leaving a string of saliva between us that I wanted to wipe off immediately "You know, I almost grew feelings for you.. you're extremely beautiful.. and your body is so sexy.. but I had to bring you here and to keep you virgin for your first client.. he will pay me so well" he laughed "You're going to be the most requested girl in here" he added, finally getting off of me.
He took the empty bowl from the ground and got out of the room "I'm going to bring you another bowl in a few hours love!" he said behind the door, locking it afterwards.

Sunan came back after a few hours, like he said, bringing another bowl of soup like he promised "Hi little girl, did you calm down?" he asked, smiling fakely, handing me the soup. I looked at him with my vision all blurry from the tears and I just took the bowl and started eating, fast, to try to distract myself from the situation I was in.
He was looking intensely at me, I could feel his eyes scanning my face, stained by the tears I shed a few hours prior "Look, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have been so rough with you right away.. You just got on my nerves before and I got a little angry" he said, tucking a strand of my long hair behind my ear. I just nodded fast, scared of him and his sudden mood swings.
I soon finished my food and I put the bowl on the ground, next to my bed.
"Oh good, you finished!" he smiled "Now I need to explain to you who will come here and how you should behave with him" he said, sitting on the bed next to me.
"In a couple of hours a guy around the age of thirty should come here and use his service" he started, talking as if that was the most normal situation in the world "He wants you to be completely innocent and untouched so I can't do anything to you.. yet" he added the last word giggling a bit. That made another tear fall onto my cheek.
"He paid a lot for you, so you better be obedient and good with him.. understood?" he asked, raising his voice a bit "Yes'' I answered through a sob "I won't suggest you cry or beg for mercy, people who come here often like to see hopelessness in your pretty italian doe eyes" he said smiling and caressing my cheek afterwards, wiping a tear. I moved away from his hand, and curled up into a ball, hugging my knees.
He got up from the bed and headed towards the door, exiting the room without saying a word.

I was left there alone, again, wondering what will happen to me in a few hours: who was going to come? What would he be doing to me? Was he going to be merciful?
I didn't know what to do, I just sat there and cried hard, feeling my chest and my head on fire, a strong knot on my stomach that almost made me throw up.
After some time, I still don't know how much time passed, Sunan came back "Hi princess, I'm glad to inform you that your first client has arrived!" he announced with excitement in his voice, immediately followed by my horrified face and my anxiety rising drastically.
"First you need to shower and shave properly for him, in order to look a bit better for him" he smiled "Understood?" he added, looking coldly at me. I just nodded and waited for his instructions.
He offered me his hand, smiling, in order to help me stand up, but I refused, not wanting to have skin contact with him. He didn't like that, in fact he grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me outside the little room I was in for days.