» 7

"My name is Venus Aurum

"My name is Venus Aurum. I am a princess of Chrysós and the daughter to Senator D'Or Aurum. Last night, my father was assassinated. My mother- Queen Aelia, my sister, and I were framed for the assassination and for an assassination attempt on my husband. I believe that he has paid many guards and government officials off, resulting in a now corrupt government. I ask for the Republic to step in or at the very least, a Jedi to come and help my family and I escape alive. I know I don't have much of a say in politics, but I can assure you that if the Republic can help us-"

The message was cut short, leaving the Jedi council questioning the princess' next words. Her comms must have been jammed.

"We should take this to the Chancellor." One of the high council members suggested.

"The way I see it, we have two options." Another spoke up. "Alert the Chancellor of a potential ally-ship or send one of our own to answer the Princess' cry for help."

"Spare a Jedi, we cannot." The infamous Master Yoda frowned. "On their own, Chrysós will remain."

"Wait." One of the other council members spoke up. "I could go."

Everyone in the room turned to look at the holographic figure, confused looks on most of their faces.

"And what about your men?" One asked. "You cannot just leave them, Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan shook his head and sat up in his seat. "My men have a commander who is more than capable of taking care of them, and Anakin can watch over them. He has many times before."

"Why do you think we should aid Chrysós? They are a neutral system, therefore, unimportant to us." Another questioned.

"I still think we should alert the chancellor." The one from before pipped in.

"Well, Jedi have special clearance to neutral systems. Traveling to Chrysós, a neutral planet, is allowed. Rescuing the princess and her family is the wisest option, as they themselves can speak to the Chancelor about ally-ship. After all, the princess reached out to us when she could have asked the Separatists for help." Obi-Wan explained. "We can't just ignore a cry for help."