» 11

Obi-Wan had failed to check in once he arrived to Chrysós

Obi-Wan had failed to check in once he arrived to Chrysós. The jedi master was not usually one to forget these types of things. Anakain tried to comm him— one, two, three too many times— and he didn't answer any of those. Either comms were being jammed— which was likely the case— or the check in slipped his mind. Either way, Anakin didn't want anyone to panic, so he kept this to himself. If Obi-Wan did turn out being in danger, Anakin would be in the first ship available and on his way to rescue him.

In the meantime, he finally decided to get a little light— granted it was the harsh bright white lights in the halls of the cruiser and not natural light. With just his luck, Ahsoka happened to be in her room when he walked by. She was instantly by his side, seconds later. "I was beginning to think that you left with Master Kenobi." She admitted. "What's been going on with you— and don't say you're sick because I know that you're not."

Anakin had to come up with a lie, and a good one fast. "I'm exhausted, Ahsoka." He shrugged. "The war's finally catching up to me."

He always was good at lying— it was a skill he developed back when he was a padawan, disappearing for hours at a time to go and do some illegal speeder racing.

Skeptical, Ahsoka crossed her arms. "Why don't you visit the med-bay? I'm sure they could give you something to help you sleep."

"Sleep can wait until we're back on Coruscant." He waved her off. "How are things going on Ryloth?"

Rolling her eyes, she sighed out an explanation. "Master Windu has engaged General Syndulla. They're coming up with a plan to get to Tambor."

"Great." Anakin groaned. "That mean's we'll need to be on standby in case things get messy down there."

If an air-fight broke out, Anakin would need to be on his best. Perhaps Ahsoka was right. A trip to the med-bay would do him some good.

»—»«—«

The med-bay was practically empty. That didn't usually last long. There were a handful of soldiers occupying the beds, none of them which seemed to be of his legion. They were some of Kenobi's men who had previously been on the planet side.