Prologue 1

Aakansha Rathore

Author' pov

A girl whole indulge in her work without caring for anything was disturb when someone open the door she didn't look up as she who must it be.

"What is Shewta?" Aakansha said without glancing at her.

"The file which you gave to me is complete and I am going home" Shewta said with a tired voice.

"No you can't. We have got the chance of collaboration with Rajput's. We have to discuss the presentation for that. I set up a meeting".

"Yaar anku you don't want to enjoy life at least let us enjoy its Friday night yaar" Avinash enters the cabin while whining.

"Kyu kaha gaye tumhare vaade jiyege toh saath marenge toh sath" Aakansha said while looking at them.

[Why were your promises went that we will leave together we will die together]

"You took those promises seriously," Avinash said.

"If you can't complete the promises why do you even give it now I can't do anything you guys have to attend the meeting".

"Crazy witch" Shweta said mumble.

"I heard that".

"You should," Avinash said.

"Your salary date is closer na".

"We didn't say anything" They both went outside and you chuckle at their behavior.

This is how three of their friendships are. They all bicker a lot but the love,care and support they give each other that their family also fails to
give them makes their bond stronger.

After the meeting got over Aakansha sighed and spoke.
"Everything is good, I don't want any.mistakes tomorrow it is a very good Chance for us to boost our sales so no mistakes everything should be perfect".

Everyone nodded their heads and started leaving one by one the fear was clearly visible on their face that if any mistake happened tomorrow what will she do to them.

"Don't worry everything will be alright" Avinash spoke.

"Hope so".

As the meeting got over she decided to come back home as she opened the door and she was welcomed by the silence and the darkness.

This was her daily life. That's why she stayed in office more rather than spending time in this darkness and flashing past moments.

She was not like this from the beginning . She also used to be happy. She also had dreams but nightmares that made her doubt on love that made her trust broken down and scattered by her own parents.
__________________________________

So this is Aakansha’s daily life
There is still more to come in the story

Vote ,   Comment ,    Share