5. The Palace

Abhimanyu Rajput

She was coming towards us while her anklet's sound could be heard all around the living room. She is wearing a white anarkali with the hair open. The small jhumka's that were kissing her cheeks made her look nothing less than goddess.
She slowly came and stood beside Mihir. She looked at me in confusion.

 She looked at me in confusion

Aakansha's outfit

"Mr.Rajput?"

Ohh my god that sounded so sweet but my name would sound more sweet than this.

"You both have met before", Mihir asked, confused.

"Yeah we are collaborating on a project", she replied without any expressions on her face.

"Oh okay btw I guess you guys are confused so she is my sister".

"Aakansha", maa said.

She looked at Mihir and he whispered something in her ear as she looked at Maa. A small smile came on her face and she came and touched her feets.

"You remember me", maa asked.

"Ofcourse".

Maa patted her head and went towards Mihir. She told him something.

"I will take my leave then", she said and started walking out of the haveli.

I looked at her until she disappeared from my site. We all went inside and met other family members and had fun chatting with them. We have been here for a pretty long time but there is no sign of Aakansha's making me sigh.

What's happening to me? Why am I behaving like a teenager?

I shook my head and focused on the conversation that we were having.
It's been three hours since we decided to take our leave. Bidding bye to them we started going towards our car.

As we reached the main gate of our palace there were many people and paparazzi standing outside making a way from them. Our car somehow managed to get inside our car stop in front of the palace entrance.

After the death of papa we left the palace as it was his wish that we will not be safe here so taking it as his last wish we left Rajasthan and shifted to Mumbai. I was just seventeen back then.

Thinking how bhai managed everything that time all alone the office, media, our safety. tried to help him as I can and when he said he doesn't wanna the CEO of the company and want to give all this to me I protested in first place but then remember his position when he struggle a lot all alone and didn't have time to spend with himself and his wife I agreed we are so lucky to have Aishwarya bhabhi as bhai's wife cause no one couldn't have that patience that bhabhi showed that time sighing heavily after remembering those days we all started walking inside the palace.

As we came in a nostalgia hitted me we playing with papa me and Trisha bickering bhai taking Trisha's side all the time when we fight me going towards maa and complaining about bhai we all waiting at 7 o'clock for papa to come home me and Trisha running to him as he enter a smile came on my face remembering this.

As I looked in front there were massive stairs and at the wall of the stairs there was a big photo of our family. I look at mom and others. They were having little tears in their eyes and went towards maa and hugged her and bursted out. I rubbed her back consoling her.

"We are not here to cry, we are here to enjoy functions and you know na papa didn't like tears, what he used to say", I asked her.

"S-Surekha I hate tears", she replied while stuttering.

"Yes so now no more tears everyone lets get fresh and have lunch okay", I said while wiping maa's tears.

Everyone nodded and went towards their respective rooms. I also started walking towards my bedroom.

I first decided to have a shower after taking a shower. I came outside while drying my hair . That's when my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello", I spoke in my calm voice.

"Hello sir the person you suspected doesn't have anything to do with it", the person on the other line of call spoke.

Hearing this my anger arose but I tried to keep my calm.

"Okay but still keep searching"
"Okay sir", as I heard this I cutted the call fuming in anger I wore my clothes and walked towards the gym area of the palace.

I wore the gloves and started punching the bag miserably without caring for anything and let out a scream as the gym was far away from the other's room and no one could hear me.

"This is the sixth time, sixth time", I shouted while punching the bag. Soon my anger calmed down and sat down there.

"I will find you bastard no matter wherever you are I will find you and kill you like you did with my papa you did this for position I will do this for
revenge you will not alive for much time so enjoy the position that you snatched", I said while my eyes were red.
__________________________________

How is it? please tell me in comments

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️