13. Fierce lioness

Abhimanyu Rajput

“Everything every fucking thing about you is my business do you get that”, as I said she pushed me and got freed from my grip.

“And who are you to say that to me”, her face was completely emotionless but eyes were holding some kind of pain she was hiding which got triggered as I said that.

“Don’t roam around and claim what is not yours and never will be”, saying this she went towards the stage I was just staring at her from back side she was wearing a shining silver lehenga with her hair half style and half open wearing diamond jewelry and that gray eyes with that confidence she was looking just like lioness fierce lioness.

I did go overboard today but I can’t help it he was flirting with her and she was doing nothing I know she not mine but one day she will definitely call me hers and that day will be best day of my life but for now I have to apologize for my behavior otherwise his lioness will eat me alive shaking the thought of her being angry I went towards Ajay.

“Did you find the shoes?”I asked him.

“Of Course brother do you have any doubt”

“Yes I have show me the shoes”

“You don’t trust me”, he said while sulking and lifting the cloth of the table on which we were sitting. I nodded and he immediately put the cloth down.

“Don’t move from here okay and if you have to then make someone sit here and then go alright”, he nodded and I went from there.

I was finding Aarav as uncle was finding him but I just stopped in my tracks when I saw Aakansha cooing Shivani. She was just swinging her while patting her back from this far. I can see her lips moving, which means she is singing for her. Is she the same girl who was shouting at her employee in the morning and just a sometime ago shooting glares at me her duality is oh god!

I again started finding Aarav and I found him but Trisha was also with him and both of them were glaring eachother like if they got a single chance they would kill each other. I went between them.

“What is happening here?”, I asked with a frown.

“Nothing bhai is just giving her some tips as she has taken admission in business college”, he said while smiling and glaring at her.

“You are just in second year, don't talk like you are the senior”, Trisha said while glaring at him.

“Haaa okay okay Aarav uncle is finding you”, I said trying to cool the environment.

“Meet you at the college junior”, saying that he went from there.

Trisha was fuming in anger.

“What’s going on?”

“He's just getting on my nerves.”

“He is not a bad guy though but still any problem in college first call will be”

“To you”

I patted her head, “Now calm your head down”

She nodded her head and we both walked towards the area where the wedding was happening.

All the rituals done now Mihir and Pakhi were coming down as he saw his shoes were not there he looked in front of his shoes. I looked towards Ajay and he was not making any eye contact with me. I went near him.

“Where are the shoes Ajay?”, I asked while raising my eyebrows.

“Umm…. that…..aa..”

“Shoes are here”, a girl shouted while shoes in her hands she went and stood in front of Mihir.