1. First Meeting

Hey guys the book has reached to 1k views that without any update. So I couldn't stop myself from uploading the first chapter for you all so here it is.
__________________________________

ज़िंदगी के रिश्तों से थक चुकी हूँ,
अकेलेपन की राह पर चल रही हूँ।
प्यार की छाया से ऊब चुकी हूँ,
अपने आप को खोजती जा रही हूँ।
अन्धेरी रातों में सिर्फ़ खुद को ढूंढती हूँ,
ख़ुद के साथ बिताने की ये ख्वाहिश लिए जा रही हूँ।
प्यार के जंजीरों से छूट चुकी हूँ,
अपनी आज़ादी की ज़िम्मेदारी उठी रही हूँ।
✨️✨️✨️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aakansh Rathore

I could feel my heart pounding as I woke up with a jerk gasping for air. Sweat glistened on my forehead but I managed to calm myself down. I made my way to the washroom, seeking solace in the rush of cool water.

Refreshed and determined I went out ready to face the day without pause without looking at the breakfast cause I feared the silence of that empty table knowing it will invite the memories that I want to push
away.

I was sitting on my glaring at the employee standing in front of me while shivering.

‘’When the hell did i tell you to submit the file’’,I asked with my cold look.

‘’T-today m-mam’’,he said in an almost inaudible voice.

‘’I didn’t hear SPEAK LOUDLY.

‘’T-today mam’’,he said while shivering.

‘’So where is the file I am not seeing?’’.

‘’A deadline means a deadline Mr.Rao’’,I said while staring at his soul.

‘’It w-will be a-at your table till evening’’.

‘’Otherwise, start finding another job now.

He nodded his head and went quickly out of the cabin.

I again got indulged in the work after sometime the door opened and someone entered the cabin knowing who it was I didn't look up and soon she hugged me tightly.

‘‘Are you planning to kill me?’’, I said while freeing myself from her.

‘‘How can you say this about me aaku i am hurt you know’’, shewta said dramatically putting her hand on her chest.

Leaving her at the entrance I went and sat on my chair seeing me walking forward she followed me.

‘’Btw, where is that another dramatic monkey?’’, I asked while opening my laptop.

She came and sit on the chair in front of me and about to speak but was cut off a the other monkey just enter the cabin.

‘’Did you just think of me’’, avinash said while entering he also came and sat on the chair in front of me.