2. Convincing Aakansha

Hey guys here I with another update. I hope you all will enjoy
For double update- 100 votes and 50+comments. If you want another update you can do this much.
__________________________________

Aakansha Rathore

"Aarav", I said, surprised to see him here at this time.

"Hi dii", he said while hugging me, which I didn't give back.

"What are you doing here at this time?"

"Will you ask me everything here? Only let me in".

I moved aside and let him in. He went and sat on the couch and sighed heavily. I went and bought a glass of water for him. He drank it and sat down beside him.

"Now tell me why you are here".

"I just came here to meet you di".

"I know you very well Aarav if you want to meet me and want something you can directly come to the office, not wait till I reach home and spill the tea".

"Aa umm... actually Mihir bhai has sent me".

"Knew it now say".

"His wedding has got fixed and he wants you there".

Hearing that I sigh and close my eyes.

"Aarav you know the reason I cannot".

"But dii for bhai please".

"It's not like I am not trying Aarav I am trying I just cannot forget that".

"Dii please for us, for your bhai he let it go when you didn't attend the engagement".

"Let's talk about this tomorrow. It's pretty late, did you have your dinner?"I asked him coldly.

"Yeah", he said in a slow voice.

"Sleep here for tonight it's pretty late".

He nodded and towards the guest room, I closed my eyes and groaned in frustration. I ruined his mood. I made him upset. I don't love to ruin other's moods but I can't help it when the topic of my parents comes up. Throwing the pillow from my hand I went to my room as I lost the appetite for eating.

I woke up at the usual time and was going down after getting fresh and I saw Aarav sitting there. I went near him and sat beside him on the dining table.

"Don't you have college today".

"No 1 semester has been completed. I have vacation", he said in a low voice.

I sigh and reply to him," Look Aarav please try to understand me please don't get upset".

"No di I completely understand you don't feel guilty".

I felt a little bit suspicious of his behavior because it's something new that Aarav let go of things after failing for first shrugging my thoughts away. I went to the office, leaving him in the house.

"Aaku yaar this is not fair", Shewta said while entering the
cabin followed by Avinash.

"What is not fair", I said without being bothered to look at them.

"It's your brother's wedding and you are not coming", Avinash spoke.

"You guys got Aarav's call right".

"It's not important who called us, what's important is why are you not going to attend it", Shewta said.

"You know the reason already shewta".

"We know the reason dii but please for Mihir bhai yaar", Aarav came out of nowhere.

"From where the hell you came from", I asked, startled.

"That doesn't matter right now, what matters are you coming to the wedding for Mihir bhai please".

"Aarav-".

"Please", three of them said it together in their cute voices making me cringe af.

"I told you guys no means no".

I got up and went out of the cabin while fuming in anger cause if I stayed there with them I might end up saying something to them also.

I was at the other side of the office standing in front of the glass watching the city view. As I was standing there, a family caught my attention. The parents were there with their 5 to 6-year-old daughter crossing the road. All of them were laughing and enjoying the family time seeing this tears started building in my eyes.

"I didn't ask anything from both of you except the love was that difficult to give".

I wipe the tears from the sleeves of my coat. That's when I saw Aarav sitting in the car making me frown.
"He is leaving already".

As I was thinking my phone was buzzing I opened it to see Mihir bhai's message. I opened it hesitantly.

Hi, gudiya don't worry I have called Aarav back as he said you don't want to come i don't want to force you but I just wanted to try but it's alright after the wedding me, and Pakhi we both will together come and visit you.

Bye, take care of yourself, and don't take on too much stress.

Reading his message again tears started forming in my eyes what I had done to get such a sweet brother but why should they suffer when all they did was support me?

Should I go there?

__________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️