14. A Trip

Abhimanyu Rajput

I was sitting on the couch checking some emails as in this wedding I haven’t checked anything. I was disturbed by the call . It was my PA I picked it up.

“Hmm”

“Sir about the company you said you want to go bankrupt there is nothing left in that company”, he said, making me confused.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Till yesterday everything was fine but this morning I heard that the company has gone bankrupt already, a raid happened in the owner's house and their son was beaten brutally”, he said making me think who did that but a smirk came on my face as I got it who did it.

“Hmm okay leave it”, saying that I disconnected the call.

Rathore siblings are really fast no doubt no one goes against them they look like sweet and innocent types but you hurt them then they are the most dangerous being you will see they destroy you completely and that too legally. I again got indulged in my work.

After having lunch we all were leaving for Rathore haveli as me and bhai were putting the luggages in our car.

“The wedding is over now, how will you get to see your crush?”he said with a teasing smile.

“Bhai enough is enough I will complain to bhabhi about you”.

“Why did you spare me at my time?”

Ignoring him I went and sat in the driving seat. Soon everyone sat in their respective cars and we started our journey.

After hours of driving we reach at rathore haveli the whole haveli was decorated with flowers, dhol wala were playing the dhol everyone was excited to welcome the daughter in law of rathores everyone came out of their cars Mihir and Pakhi was standing in the center Aarav went and burst the crackers and shivangi along with her other cousins were throwing flowers on them a beautiful rangoli was made at the entrance.

They both walked further and stood near the door. Sunaina chachi did their aarti followed by Vishaka chachi. After their grahpravesh they took the blessing of the god and then of all elders. Everyone settled in the living room and servants brought some snacks.

“The wedding got over from tomorrow onwards with the same routine”, Aarav said while whining.

“Everyone will go back to their work leaving me with this monkey”, Shivani said while looking at Aarav.

Aarav was about to speak but stopped as we heard Sunaina chachi's voice.

“No one is going anywhere”, she came out of the kitchen everyone looked at her in confusion.

“Pakhi and Mihir have go to take blessings of our kuldevi so you all also coming with us”

“But badi maa-”, Aakansha tried to say something but was cut off by chachi. I guess she is not happy with the decision.

“No buts and ifs everyone is coming and that's final everyone's bags are in their rooms we will leave tomorrow by 8”, saying this chachi went from their leaving no option for anyone to say anything.

It was early morning everyone was really happy and excited to visit their expect me why cause that detective again decided to spoil my mood he yesterday called me that they had gotten a clue regarding the papa’s case but guess what today morning  he told me that the clue was a false clue they are getting on my nerves as I don’t have anything to take my frustration out I requested maa that let me ride alone as my mood is not well and don’t want to hurt anyone in anger so she agreed and put some things that we have to distribute their in temple in my car and went to sit in another car.