Prologue 2

Abhimanyu Rajput

Author's pov

The cabin door got open making the two men disturb who were indulge in the work but after looking at the person they again focused on their work.

"You can't ignore me", Trisha came in while raising her voice a little.

"Shhh voice down its office not your house", Sagar said.

"Sorry but I want to speak to you abhi bhai".

"Speak", Abhimanyu said while looking at the laptop.

"You scared the boys of my school bhai".

"What are you saying?" Abhimanyu said while looking at her.

"Yes or No bhai".

"Yes".

"You really did that woah!" Sagar spoke, surprised.

"Yes your idea was so good bhai I have to implement it wait a sec but what's the problem with that" Abhimanyu said while looking at Trisha.

"I don't have any problem with that but you scared them to hell that they spread the news in the whole college that my brother is the biggest CEO. If someone goes near me he will beat you" Trisha was huffing by now.

"It's good boys will stay away from you", Sagar spoke.

"Yeah they but because of that news no one wants to become my friend, not even girls".

"That's good you will be able to focus on your studies more".

"Sagar bhai please don't make me say the things which I shouldn't say to you".

"So what do you want me to do?" Abhimanyu asks.

"Come to my college and make them understand".

"Hell na I am not doing that".

"You have to otherwise-.

"Otherwise what?" Abhimanyu asks while raising his eyebrows.

"Otherwise I will not talk to you both".

"From where the hell I came in between don't involve me in it" Sagar said.

"You are the one who gave him the idea and now suffer".

She started walking towards the door of the cabin."Where are you going?" Abhimanyu spoke.

"Home".

"With whom?"

"Driver uncle".

"It's 7".

She looks at her watch and sighs in frustration as her driver duty got over he went home by 7 and as he dropped her at the office he thought she would come with them.

She came and sat on the couch while huffing," Complete your work fast".

Both of them smile at their sister's behavior. They both just love teasing her so much.

Rajput Mansion

The doorbell rang and Aishwarya opened the door but without greeting her Trisha walked inside while huffing, followed by her two brothers
smiling at her behavior she asked them while raising her eyebrows but they just smiled.

Trisha sat on the couch and hugged her mother who was sitting there.
"Kya hua mere bacche ko?" Surekha asked.

(What happened to my baby?)
"Bhai" Trisha looked at her mother while pouting.
"What you both did to my daughter now".

They both sat in front of them. Aishwarya came and after giving them water she also settled beside them.

"Nothing the boys who were irritating her teach them a good lesson" Abhimanyu said.

"What's wrong in it he did good".

"Nothing is wrong but there is a way to do everything now they both have spread the news that whoever will talk to me will beat them," Trisha said after breaking the hug.

"Hmm so what do you want him to do".

"Come to my college and make them understand".

"Inshort say sorry" Aishwarya said.

"I don't know but just come to college and make them understand".

"I am the biggest businessman. I am not coming and saying sorry," Abhimanyu said.

"Then I am also the sister of the biggest businessman. I will also see how you will not listen" Trisha said while standing up.

Abhimanyu fake glared at her.
"Maa" Trisha whined.

Everyone chuckled at her behavior."Okay everyone, enough teasing my baccha" Sagar said.

"Bole Trisha ke pyare bhai bole" Abhimanyu said.

(Here comes the Trisha's savior)

"Okay done now what Trisha said will happen you will go to her college".

Trisha looks at Abhimanyu to get a confirmation.

"Now bade sahab said I don't have any option" Abhimanyu said while raising his hands up in the air.

Surekha and Aishwarya smile looking at this brother sister bond.

"Okay now everyone go get fresh I will serve the dinner"
Aishwarya said while standing.

Three of them went towards their rooms to get fresh.
Every day goes like this in Rajput Mansion: calming mornings and evenings filled with enthusiasm and teasing.

_____________________________

Did you all like the Prologues?

This is how both their day starts and ends?

What do you think living in two different worlds will they attract?

To more about them stay with me