19.What's the truth?

Abhimanyu Rajput

It was past midnight when I came back home the lights were off and there was pin drop silence. I forcefully dragged my body upstairs to my room as I don’t have any energy left. Reaching my room I went into the washroom, stripped myself and let the flow of water ease my mind but nothing seemed to work.

Our moments started roaming in my mind, meeting her, talking to her, irritating her, giving her bracelet, the race a smile came on my face remembering it but suddenly it started fading as I remember that video.

I immediately opened my eyes, turning off the shower. I came out wearing trousers and landed on the bed but sleep was far away from my eyes. My kanu can't do this. How can she benefit from this someone would have framed her but right now I can't ignore that footage urggg!! Its messed up.

I descended the stairs and saw maa coming out from the pooja room. I looked at the watch and it was 7am. It was quite early but I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to go early.

“Abhi bete aaj jaldi uth gaye” Maa asked, seeing me coming down whole dressed up.
[Abhi son you woke up early today]

“Jii maa actually aaj thoda kam hai” I said after reaching near her.
[Yes maa today there is little bit work]

“Okay, have breakfast and leave,” She said while nodding her head.

“No maa it's alright I will get going bye” Saying this I basically ran towards the door.

“Abhimanyu at least have coffee” I turned around and saw Aishwarya bhabhi holding the cup of coffee. I looked at her apologetically, held my ears and said sorry.

I sat in my car and dial Nishant's phone. The phone was ringing so I started the car and drove off. The phone was connected to Bluetooth. He picked up the call at the last ring.

“Where the hell were you?” I asked irritatingly. 

“Chill bro I was in the shower tell me what is it?”

“Contact that detective and I want every minute detail of yesterday footage the car number, whose house was that, who was the person with Aakansha everything”

“You know you can also do that”

“Oh thanks for reminding me,” I said sarcastically. 

“Your most welcome” I bet he must be smiling. 

“Ab kamine jitna bola hai utna kar”
[Bastard do how much is told you do]

“Okay karta hu” I cutted the call and parked the car as I reached my office. 
[I will do it]

I entered inside and directly went towards the lift. There was complete silence as no one was present in the office. I sat on my chair and opened my laptop when my eyes landed on the file. It was Contract of collaboration with Kaya Aakansha’s company.

After coming back we had a discussion about it and agreed with the collaboration so we sended them our email and now we were about to send a Contract.I had to check it before sending it to them. I opened it and started reading it.

After an hour later I got an email from that detective Sanjay. I immediately opened it and there was the information I asked about. Everything was there: the car company, car model, number plate too and there were some close up photos too.

It was confirmed the girl is Aakansha. There was a picture of a tattoo on that man's hand. I had seen his tattoo somewhere and the number plate also looked similar. I have seen it somewhere but where?

Aakansha Rathore 

“Aaku” I closed my eyes in frustration listening to Shewta. I am regretting my decision of telling her what happened when we were stuck there.

“Aaku SS fashions have sent there contract” Here comes the another pain in ass Avinash with a teasing smile SS fashion means Abhimanyu's company.

“Hmm keep it here I will see it” My eyes were stuck on the laptop. 

“Are you looking at Abhimanyu's pictures?” Shewta commented. I glared at both of them and immediately went out of the cabin. I sighed in relief and leaned on my chair.

In those three days I just approached him as friendly as I did with others. I didn't know he would confess. He said he didn't want my reply but I didn't want to give him hope. I am just not made for these things.

I will tell my answer so at least he will move on. Removing these thoughts I focused on my work and suddenly I got an email. I opened it and got confused. I picked up the landline and called Avinash. 

“Yes, what happened?” Avinash asked as he entered. 

“Avinash I'm going , I have some work,” I said while getting up.

“Where?”

“I will tell you after coming”

“Okay bye”

“Bye” I went outside the cabin.

.

.

.

The work was done I sat inside the car and driver started it. I closed my eyes and sighed I opened my eyes and look in upwards direction. My life is a joke to you right. You don't want me to be happy. It's okay but at least let me live normally. Why do you keep sending problems in my life? Why? I felt like crying but no years came out.

“Madam we have reached” My thoughts broke hearing the driver's voice.

“Hmm” I came out and went towards my apartment.

I directly went towards my bedroom and landed on the bed as I don't have the appetite and energy to eat and sleep and within seconds tiredness consumed me and I slept
__________________________________

So here is the another chapter.

What do you think about that footage?

Why was Aakansha present there?

Let me know what you all feel in comments.

Target 40 votes and 10 comments  for next chapter.

And guys if you can follow me on Instagram for the spoilers my reach is going down day by day do have any solution for these if yes please tell me🥺

Chapter 1 for Heartstrings is uploaded second Chapter will be uploaded tomorrow.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️