15. The Race

Author Pov

Both the tires are punctured", Abhimanyu said while sighing.

"Oh no that's a big problem", Mihir replied.

Aakansha also came out of the car and frowned looking at their tensed faces.

"What happened?"

"Actually both the tires are punctured", Mihire said one by one everyone came out of the car.

"We have a stephanie but we need two here", Abhimanyu said.

"Bhai our hotel is just fifteen minutes away from here. The problem is we both have to adjust in your car anyhow", Aakansha suggested.

"Yeah she is right it's just a matter of fifteen minutes come on let's go", Ajay said.

Everyone agreed to this condition and then settled in a second car and drove off to the Rathore hotel. The journey was quite uncomfortable, especially for Abhimanyu. He had to sit in the front seat with Ajay and Ajay being Ajay didn't leave a chance to tease him after fifteen minutes they all reached the
hotel.

After reaching they called the family members and then mechanic. They all were sitting in the lounge having snacks.

"Oh shoot!!", Aarav said while looking at his phone gaining everyone's attention.

"What happened?", Mihir asked.

"The road from which we came a accident has happen there of oil truck media is saying two or more days the road will be close"

"Isn't there another road?", Aishwarya asked.

"There is but that road is under construction due to the project", Sagar replied.

"So we have to stay here", Trisha asked.

"We don't have any other option", Ajay said while sighing.

"Don't worry guys, be chill, see on the good side that we are in a safe place and we have more time for vacation", Mihir tried to cheer the mood up.

"I will get the room keys for everyone", Aakansha said and went towards the receptionist.

Everyone agreed on staying and why would not they didn't had any other option after getting the room keys everyone stared walking towards their room after deciding to meet in evening Abhimanyu and Aakansha right now just both of them were walking in the corridor as both of their room were at the end of the corridor.

Abhimanyu was as always stealing the glance of Aakansha as they were walking suddenly Abhimanyu's leg twisted but even before he could fall, Aakansha saved him by catching his hand and she quickly made him stand.

"Why do you always fall when I am around you?", she asked him.

"I can't help it, I just lost my sense when I am walking beside you", he replied subconsciously.

"What?"

He immediately realized what he just blabbered in the flow now he gotta immediately cover up what he said otherwise he is dead.

"Did you hear anything?"

"Yeah you something I can't help-"

"Hahaha Aakansha ji you are tired I guess that's why you are hearing things you should go and take a rest", he said while laughing nervously.

"No you really said-"

"I don't know about you but I am really tired, see you in the evening", saying that he walked and basically ran towards his room.