3. Aakansha Agreed

Aakansha Rathore

A small smile came on my face as I remembered Aarav's reaction when I told him that I am coming with him for Bhai's wedding. His reaction was worth watching. Right now I am packing my bags to leave for Udaipur.

I sat in the car as we were leaving already Shewta and Avinash would be coming one day before the functions started Aarav started the car and I rested my head on the seat as it was a pretty long journey by car as this brother of mine said he enjoy to go by car rather than plane.

After this long journey, we reached Udaipur with back and neck pain it was just for me Aarav was sitting like it was just 2 hours drive I was just shocked looking at him but ignoring him I look outside to see the beauty of udaipur which I missed in this years a wave of sweet memories hitted me and a smile came on my face but soon that smile vanished as those memories also started coming in my mind I turn my face to look straight and close my eyes to calm myself down after some time we just outside the Rathore Haveli the guards recognize the car and open the gate after passing through that massive gate he stop the car in front of entrance of the haveli my hands were sweaty and I was super nervous.

Aarav look at me assuring me that everything will be okay taking a deep breath I came out of the car and started walking towards the door.

As I came inside the first scream that i heard was.

"AAKANSHA DII!!"Shivangi came towards me and hugged me tightly. I just stood there patting her back. She broke the hug and there was a wide smile on her face.

I went towards my bade papa and badi maa I touched there feets and badi maa immediately took me in hug as I broke the hug and saw her she was crying I wipe her tears.

"Why are you crying now I am here na".

"These are happy tears",she said while patting my cheeks.

I look towards my bad papa. He also took me in a hug and kissed my forehead after wiping his tears. My eyes fell on my parents. They were also there composing my emotions and ignoring them and went and stood beside Aarav.

"Where is bhai?",as I said this I saw him coming out of the kitchen after seeing me he was there frozen not believing I am here.

"Bhai".

"Gudiya", was the reply that came from his mouth. He came towards me and took me in a bone crushing hug this time I did hug him back.

After a few minutes he broke the hug and kissed my forehead.

"Kaisi hai meri gudiya?", he asked while wiping his tears.

"Bas thik thak hai", my voice came almost like a whisper.

[How is my sister?]
[She is okay.]

"Okay guys enough now if we continue crying like this then all of our faces will look like red tomatoes", Shivangi said while making all others chuckle.

"Okay now let Aakansha rest, she must be tired", badi maa said.

"Come dii we will take you to your room", Shivangi said.

We four were walking towards my room Shivangi and Aarav were bickering something while walking behind us.

As we reached near my room bhai opened the door and I entered the room and was shocked to see the room was just like the way I left it nothing was changed everything was in its place.

"It's the same as it was four years ago",I said while looking at bhai.

"So what do you expect us to change your room nah! Never", Shivangi said while hugging me from the side.

"Okay now let's go let her rest '', saying this bhai started pushing them out he was also about to go but stopped hearing my voice and turned towards me.

"I missed you bhai".

"I missed you too gudiya", he said while smiling patting my head.
_________________________________

A short chapter I know but please let it go:)

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️