8. Sangeet Function

Abhimanyu Rajput

I am getting ready for the sangeet function and I am really excited not for the function but because of this function I get to see Aakansha dressed in beautiful lehenga only thinking about her a smile came on my face I am not only excited but worried also as yesterday after mehendi function here mood was kinda off not only hers but Mihir, Ajay and chacha chachi's mood was also off hoping nothing serious happened I quickly set my hair and went downstairs.

As I reached there I found Aakansha standing there talking to business partners of Rathore corporations. I look at her and my heart skipped a beat she looks absolute goddess the way her navy blue lehenga highlight her beauty it's like she is steeped out of the dream the intricate embroidery and embellishments on the lehenga add extra touch of elegance with open hair and minimal jewelry she looks completely breathtaking. Her face was as always having minimal makeup. While talking to him her gray eyes landed on me making my breath hitch. My heart skipped a beat while looking at her innocent face but she averted her eyes from me to that man again making me a little bit jealous of that old man.

 My heart skipped a beat while looking at her innocent face but she averted her eyes from me to  that man again making me a little bit jealous of that old man

Aakansha's outfit

I was just standing there waiting for that man to go away from her as soon he went from there making me smile a little, taking my chance.

"Hello Aakansha ji '', I said sweetly while looking at her.

She looks at me with doe eyes that make my heart melt. She looks at my kurta and then again at my face, making me realize that we are twinning today. A smile came on my face.

"Are you by any chance bribing my shivani with chocolates?"she asked, making me shocked.

"No! Why would I do that?", I said, defending myself.

"Cause yesterday also our clothes were matching and today also".

"No today's twinning is just a coincidence".

"Today's twinning? That means yesterday you did ask her about my clothes color" She said, making me completely speechless.

"A umm i-i", I stutter not knowing what to say. She is really good with words.

"I will go and meet your bhai and bhabhi", saying that I escaped from there as no excuse was coming in my mind.

I was sitting here with Mihir, Pakhi and Ajay when we saw Aakansha coming here. She came and sat beside Ajay.

"Hi Aakansha you are looking really beautiful", Pakhi said while smiling.

"Thank you bhabhi you are also looking really gorgeous", she replied again with a blank face.

"No one doesn't even tell me how I look," Ajay said in his dramatic voice.

"For that you have to look handsome", Mihir said while teasing him, making me and Pakhi chuckle.

As this bickering took a long turn so Aakansha silently stood up and started walking from there I also got up and went behind her.

I was walking beside her but suddenly my leg twisted and I was about to fall I closed my eyes ready to embarrassed myself but a soft hand held my rough hand stopping from falling I open my eyes again saw her those gray eyes they were emotionless but those eyes were so deep that anyone can drown in them which was happening with me but came back to reality when she make me stand up as she pulled her hand back her bracelet got stuck in my kurta and it broke.

"My bracelet", she said in her soft voice.

I must have serious butterfingers to break a bracelet and ruin my chances with the girl of my dreams. I remove the broken bracelet from my kurta and look at her in apologetic eyes.

"I am so sorry", I said while giving the bracelet to her. By looking at her expression I can say that the bracelet was important for her.

"Was that important for you?", I asked.

"My dadi gave me that '', she said in a low voice.

Now I really wanted to kill myself for breaking her bracelet and making her sad.

"You don't have to feel guilty, it's alright", saying that she went from there. I tried to follow her but a call interrupted me. I picked it up.

"Hello", I said in a calm and authoritative voice.

"Sir I am sorry to disturb you but you have to come here", the person from the other side spoke.

"I am on vacation and if there is something urgent you may speak to my secretary".

"It's about your father sir", the person spoke making me stiffened me on my place and I realized he is the assistant of the private detective whom I hired humming in response I cutted the call at last I look at Aakansha and went from there messaging bhai about my whereabouts.

__________________________________

How's the story going please tell me I would love to read your comments

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️

VOTE . COMMENT . SHARE.