12. The Wedding

Aakansha Rathore

Everyone one by one applied haldi to bhai and bhabhi only the youngsters were left but out of nowhere they threw a bucket full of water on them and started shooting them with water guns. Bhai Bhabhi took the water guns from them and they also started shooting. They were all wet.

I was just standing there but out of nowhere someone pulled me making me hit my head on the hard thing I looked up and saw Abhimanyu he was holding me by my waist we were so close to each other that his breaths were getting heavy making me realize our position I immediately pushed him and went inside. I came inside my room and sat on my bed.

No no no I can't this shouldn't happen I can't hurt myself again no I should stay away from him.

I went to get a change as the wedding is at night.

I was in the study as we have a meeting with a French client in a week regarding a fashion collection if we get them to collaborate with us in this fashion collection then it will be profitable for us we will debut in the international market and that with the most famous brand so I am here having a meeting with my team about the presentation they are going to present them but looking at that presentation my anger level is just increasing.

"You all have been doing this for a month!!", I yelled, making all of them look down.

"I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING!!", they all were again silent making me lose my patience.

"I want a good and neat presentation in two days otherwise just forget that you guys ever worked in Kaya", as I said they all nodded their heads vigorously.

I close the laptop and sigh in frustration when suddenly someone opens the door.

"WHAT IS IT?"I shouted, making the person flinch.

"Woah! Calm down women calm down", Avinash said sitting beside me.

"How can I when my employees don't care about the most important project"

"Shh calm your head everything will be alright and go get ready for the wedding", I nodded my head and he went from there.

I stood up and opened the door just to see Abhimanyu standing there. We both were just looking at each other without saying anything. Suddenly he came closer and put my head on his chest. I was shocked by this move but calmed down as I heard his heartbeat. It was so soothing to listen to.

"Shh calm down everything will be alright", he said, making me close my eyes.

He pulls back and I open my eyes. He smiled at me and went from there making me dumbfounded by what just happened holding my head as I walked towards my room.

I was walking downstairs after getting ready and I saw Abhimanyu also walling in this direction he was wearing a black sherwani with a little bit of work on it he looked so elegant in it that honey brown eyes were enough to make someone dive in it and suddenly in look in my direction making me realize I was staring at him even after deciding to ignore him.