9. The Bracelet

Aakansha Rathore

I was talking to one of the business partners of Rathore Corporations. That's when my eyes fell on Mr. Rajput who was wearing a blue sherwani with its intricate embroidery and rich fabric that a compliment for his features the colors complement his complexion perfectly and his hair perfectly set. I was just staring at his hazel brown eyes. He looked so handsome.

Ae what are you even thinking shut up!

Abhimanyu's outfit

I averted my gaze from him at the man in front of him as our talk got complete he went and Mr. Rajput came near me.

"Hello Aakansha ji'', he said, smiling sweetly.

I look at his kurta and then at his face realizing we are twinning again.

"Are you by any chance bribing my shivani with chocolates", I asked him.

"No! Why would I do that?", he said while being shocked.

"Cause yesterday also our clothes were matching and today also".

"No today's twinning is just a coincidence".

"Today's twinning? That means yesterday you did ask her about my clothes color", I asked him and he was speechless and I got an answer to my question.

"I will go and meet your bhai and bhabhi", he said and escaped from there.

I was sitting with Shewta and Avinash and these two were eating my mind with their nonsense talk.

"I am telling you something is going on", Shewta said.

"This can't be possible", Avinash said.

"Didn't you see that both are twinning today", she said.

"It could be a coincidence".

"They both were twinning yesterday also".

"But-"

"Chup! dono bilkul chup!", I said while cutting Avinash's sentence.

[Shut up both of you]

They both sat quietly while looking at me.

"If any one said that there is something going on between me and him then I will forget you are best friends", saying this glaring at them I went from there.

I was going towards bhai and bhabhi and I saw Ajay bhai and Mr. Rajput sitting there with them. I went and sat beside Ajay bhai.

"Hi Aakansha you are looking really beautiful", bhabhi said while smiling.

"Thank you bhabhi you are also looking really gorgeous", I replied.

"No one doesn't even tell me how I look," Ajay bhai said in his dramatic voice.